Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I agree with CS but... *UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 155 Replies
4 moms liked this

I don't agree with the parent recieveing CS sitting on their ass at their parents house not trying to get a job or paying any bills to recieve a shit ton of money. I mean getting CS and welfare not trying to work because she can use CS for vactations or go to the salon and shit. I think it should just be used for the kids period. I just don't think its fair for a parent to work their ass off to provide while the other parent does nothing.

Update- This is why I feel this way and what my situation is BM for the past year lost yet another job(was fired again)then had another baby with a parolee who is back in jail for another 15-20years gets a ton of CS from DH collects unemployment sits on her ass all day but puts her kids in daycare for 8+ hours for no reason and collects FS. I mean come on she lives at home with her parents does not pay one bill DH buys everything SD needs on top of CS. She brings in more money a month with all this than DH and I both do. We buy her everything because she refuses to she always sends her unbathed and in really nasty clothes. We have tried getting custody but everytime she ends up pulling a miracle to keep her. That is why I feel this way

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM
8 moms liked this

Does your SO have to pay child support?

missamanda86
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM

In a way I wish I got CS, but my ex is giving the kids up, so it really doesnt matter to me

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM

But, but - the parent receiving the child support is caring for the child!  That's nothing?

sidneyb
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I dont work and get CS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yuppp

Lol

Quoting owl0210:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Yes

Quoting owl0210:

MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

nothing in life is fair

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM

CS whether they work or not is going towards the kids.  Kids need clothes, shoes, food etc.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM
6 moms liked this

Shocking..... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes

Quoting owl0210:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM
4 moms liked this
If someone has a kid, they need to pay CS. Period. As long as the children are cared for, no one has any business asking where the money goes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)