Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If all you can do is

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 25 Replies
Sit in front of my fucking house and call my phone a thousand times, you really didn't want to see me to find out what mail came to your MILS for you.... stupid ass you might be pregnant but I've got a broken leg & I know your DH was in the truck with you, someone could have came to the door and knocked to see if your precious FS card came...stop getting knocked up & tell your ass of a DH to GET A JOB.
Vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Uhh they don't send FS cards in the mail here. You have to go to the office to get it.
JadsW
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Dude! WTF?! I don't remember any of this shit. I'm pregnant?!! And on assistance? And I'm harassing peeps??!! OMG, Mr. Jads is gonna be so mad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM
So someone was getting a card sent to your house but wouldn't get out of the car?
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Apparently they do here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uhh they don't send FS cards in the mail here. You have to go to the office to get it.
beethann
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Rofl!

Quoting JadsW:

Dude! WTF?! I don't remember any of this shit. I'm pregnant?!! OMG, Mr. Jads is gonna be so mad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh oh!!!! Can I be a fly on the wall when you tell Mr. Jads?

Quoting JadsW:

Dude! WTF?! I don't remember any of this shit. I'm pregnant?!! And on assistance? And I'm harassing peeps??!! OMG, Mr. Jads is gonna be so mad.
JadsW
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Might as well. I'll be joining you on the wall ... as a stain! LOL

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Uh oh!!!! Can I be a fly on the wall when you tell Mr. Jads?

Quoting JadsW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Whelp.. if they don't live at your home, or at MIL's you can return it to sender and they'd get screwed for lying about where they live.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Apparently they do here.

Quoting Anonymous:

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
No, we get our neighbors mail while she's out of town...her DIL wanted to know if her card came..she should have walked her ass to my door.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

So someone was getting a card sent to your house but wouldn't get out of the car?
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Yes, yes I could

Quoting Anonymous:

Whelp.. if they don't live at your home, or at MIL's you can return it to sender and they'd get screwed for lying about where they live.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Apparently they do here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)