Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Los Cabos?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
A few girlfriends and I are contemplating going to Cabo at the end of February to celebrate our birthdays. Is there much to do or is it a stay-on-your-resort kind of place?

I'm interested in all feedback. Thanks.
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

BUMP!

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

BUMP!

southernbelletx
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a really safe place and ive felt more comfortable there than Jamaica... And especially safer than cancan. There is tons to do and it is beautiful we went last yr during Christmas and my mom went for a few days to get away 2 weeks ago.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hyman
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I haven't been there but I heard its boring.
CanInTex
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I've never been to cabo, I've been to Puerto Vallarta though and it's super safe, lots to do. I agree with a PP, I didn't feel safe in Jamaica at all.
MomTeacher621
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM

We went a few years back. We stayed at Playa Grande in Cabo San Lucas. It is gorgeous! Depending on the resort you stay in, you may not be able to swim in the ocean. There are areas where the waves are just too dangerous. There are areas where swimming is safer. The area in town was so fun to wander around...lots of shops, fun restaurants. We went to the Cabo Dolphins place and swam with dolphins. There are fishing expeditions, pirate boat tours, ...lots of stuff. Of course, you can just stay at your resort, lay in the sun, and eat and drink too! I would go back in a heartbeat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN