Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weed mommy's ONLY :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 211 Replies
2 moms liked this

Did you smoke weed durring pregnancy?

In what trimester?

How often and did you worry about side effects on the baby?

I normally smoke but I've been debating with myself about how safe it is now that I'm pregnant so I was wondering if you guys kicked the habit for 9 months or still smoked :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM
3 moms liked this
I smoked. They are both fine. I just kept it to once a day and only one or two hits. There is a group on here for this very thing also...its called moms for the legalization of marijuana they have a pregnancy forum. My mother smoked with me and all my siblings and we are all fine too. Just moderation. GL!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM
9 moms liked this

i smoke , I did NOT smoke during pregnancy.. as hard as it was i went the whole pregnancy not smokeing.. thats selfish and not cool..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting Anonymous:

i smoke , I did NOT smoke during pregnancy.. as hard as it was i went the whole pregnancy not smokeing.. thats selfish and not cool..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:39 PM
3 moms liked this

WTH is a "Weed Mommy"?   That sounds so stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM
2 moms liked this

I smoke but never while pregnant or nursing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We just don't know what harm it may cause to the developing brain. Why would I risk it intentionally? I have never smoked while pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM
5 moms liked this

Yes, the entire 9 months.  I didn't worry and I had no reason to anyway.  My kids are all grown and perfectly healthy and developmentally there were NO problems.  They're pretty cool kids too I might add.

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I personally chose not to smoke while pregnant !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Yes.

1st and 2nd trimester.

1-2x a day.

No I did not worry. the Dr wanted me on drugs that have risks and side effects, and marijuana has low risk and side effects. Seems like an easy choice to me.

I only used when I needed to, and stopped once I was able to get by without it. I am still not smoking since I'm bfing and its not a need :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM
2 moms liked this
For every article you find saying it's ok, you'll find another saying it's not ok.

For every mama you find saying it's ok, you'll find another saying you're evil and don't care about your child.

Not every child is perfectly fine, and not every child is born an addict with health problems.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)