This year we are getting a descent refund. At first we talked about getting me a new car. The car I have now is a six cylinder but is only running on five cylinders. I have also started looking into massage therapy school. I found a school where we live but they dont accept financial aid. The program start the middle of Feb. And I will graduate by august. As if right now we do recieve a small amount of help from PA. Me doing the massage therapy (especially if I do it from home) will help us get off it faster.
So Here is my dilemma. Would you use this years refund to pay tuition and put off getting a new (used) car or get the car this year and wait until next year to pay tuition? These ate both big decisions and I have to make sure I not only do whats best for me but for my 3 little ones. I need some outside input on this situation. Please if you dont have anything nice to stay do not comment. Tia