Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Americans are so confused.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Your health care system is one of the worst among industrialized nations. Your education ranking falls annually. Around half of your residents are living in poverty. Mental illness is demonized. Women are blamed for violent crimes. Rapists are rarely prosecuted and face consequences. Your economy is in shambles. Your unemployment rate is staggering. You are a divided nation.

Yet the issue that impassions you and gets you riled up is GUNS. Are you for real? Why cling to your guns and ignore the real problems? Can someone explain the thought process here? It's truly puzzling.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
5 moms liked this

Whatever troubles we have in this country, we are proud to be Americans. I'm not talking for all of us, but I think I'm speaking for a lot of us.

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
My In-laws moved to the states and they tell us every time they come to stay at our house, how much they'd love to move back, but they don't have enough money to lol.. I just says sorry guys, but you're welcome to stay here any time though! I love it here.

Quoting PEEK05:

If I could, I would move to Canada.  I have wanted to for years.  Unfortunately, it takes a lot of money AND Canada seems picky about who they will let in lol.  I doubt it will ever happen. :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

'Nuff said.

smurfbitebug
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
3 moms liked this
Like we don't know who this is.
minnesotamommie
3 moms liked this
And where are you from that is so perfect and has never relied on America for help?
ittybit2012
7 moms liked this

Well, until people remove their heads from their asses and start paying attention to what the government is doing, it won't change.  We need to impose term limits on the senate and house.  

I know all this.  I pay attention to it, I vote to hopefully make a change.  Have I lost faith in my government?  Yes, a long time ago.  I still vote in hopes that something will give and we can get these dickheads out and get some fresh blood in there.  It's more fun for the political parties to prove who has bigger balls than to get off their sorry asses to do something.  The American public is to blame too.  Too many Americans will only vote straight ticket because in their minds the Republicans are the only right ones or the Democrats are the only right ones.  

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Hmmm

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM
3 moms liked this

But yet the European economy is also collapsing.

And yes I agree and the reason is because the American people have

decided that feeling sorry for other countries and feeling sorry for people who cross our borders and it is bringing our economy and our school systems to their knee's with over crowding, people running for president who have their own personal agenda rather then the best interest of Americans.

If you haven't noticed our individual states are starting to wake up and see that it is time to start taking care of the Americans again.

Enough is Enough and there are points with you I can't argue. It does suck.

We provide AID to Mexico and other countries that we HAVE no business  even doing...

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

kamrynlily07
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Agreed!

Quoting supermomz25:

I have lived here all my life and I cannot explain it. some people just simply have their priorities out of whack!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autodidact
by Snarknado on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM

What is SUNY?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because we refuse to give up rights that where given to SUNY the founding fathers of this nation

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN