Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

step parents/baby mothers.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

so dh and his ex have a almost 9 year old son together. i have been in his life 8 years and 3 months (ss) he came to live with us last year , went to school here completed 2nd grade as a a student. i put him on my health dental and vision insurance, made sure he had his 6 month dental checkups, his physicals and was up to date on his shots, i clothe him i feed him i do and grade home work with him (as does dad) basically ALL the things a mom would do with their child.. i love him like his is my own. 

his mother though i can stand. she has had 7 children one of which she gave up for adoption. she is only 28 years old. since i have been in the picture she has had only one job for 6 months at walmart. and she gets child support and food stamps all the goverment assistance out there. she is a welfare queen. i feel like she is just having babies (4 different BD;s by the way) for the cs and state assistance. so last year i file taxes. i file married of course that is what i am, and also head of household. 2400.00 comes out of my taxes .. for back CS. now dh and i was aware he was on child support, he paid it and she took him off of child support in the state we live in, i know this because i was in the court room when dh was relieved of any arrears and furture CS payments. so where does this come from? ANOTHER state. she was getting cash assistance and food stamps from another state while she got CS from a different state. 

we had no clue , we didnt even know that shit was legal. so we call her up she says "oh yea i forgot to warn you about that" i flip out like im caring for your child and you mean to tell me you forget to warn me about 2400.00 in money owed for assistance you was getting back in 2008? so now i had to go through this year long process of some stupid form i had to file to get the money back which it takes 180 days to recieve it, its past that time and i still havent , and the irs is the hardest shit to deal with when getting back money owed to you. 

i hate this bitch and now she has ss living with her this year , when the agreement was she would send him back after summer vacation.how can dh and i just get full custody of ss? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheGiggleGang
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Go to court
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Poor kid

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Ask a lawyer :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Quoting TheGiggleGang:

Go to court

ok. and say what what is legal grounds to get full custody.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor kid

trust me he is well taken care , regardless who is with. and he has no clue of what is going on between us and her. we keep that private.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:24 PM
You take her in and say i want custody and explain why... That you were relieved of child support but she hid the fact she owed another state 2400.00 and that your taxes were taken but honestly u would and will have to prove her unfit....... i understand u guys are married but thats his child and i understand where u both come from him and bio mom...... My ex tried to tell a judge i was unfit for using childsupport to help keep a roof over our heads when i was in low income houseing raising two babies with lots of medical issues he wanted full custody he was denyed for many eeason but mostly because he could not prove that i was a unfit mother

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TheGiggleGang:

Go to court

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Your husband needs to be handling HIS business. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
If you already figured out how to get the money back, I'd use it for a lawyer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Your husband needs to be handling HIS business. 

fuck out of here with that his buisness bull shit if i can, change diapers, cook food, buy food, buy clothes , buy games, go to ball games , sit at parent teacher confrences, drive and pick up from school, pay for his health and medical and dental insurance, plus many more its OUR fucking buisness, and to top it off it was 2400.00 that came from MY taxes. NEXT POST PLEASE

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

im not against retrieving child support if my BD was a dead beat his ass would be on it too.. im against having 6 children and no job but only source of income being that of child support and the state. and its not his affairs i have been a mother to my ss since he was 10 months old. i have done way more than any step parent has probably ever done for a kid.. its our buisness now. and has been for many years. when the baby mother calls she ask for me her choice not mine. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You take her in and say i want custody and explain why... That you were relieved of child support but she hid the fact she owed another state 2400.00 and that your taxes were taken but honestly u would and will have to prove her unfit....... i understand u guys are married but thats his child and i understand where u both come from him and bio mom...... My ex tried to tell a judge i was unfit for using childsupport to help keep a roof over our heads when i was in low income houseing raising two babies with lots of medical issues he wanted full custody he was denyed for many eeason but mostly because he could not prove that i was a unfit mother

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TheGiggleGang:

Go to court

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN