Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

step parents/baby mothers.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so dh and his ex have a almost 9 year old son together. i have been in his life 8 years and 3 months (ss) he came to live with us last year , went to school here completed 2nd grade as a a student. i put him on my health dental and vision insurance, made sure he had his 6 month dental checkups, his physicals and was up to date on his shots, i clothe him i feed him i do and grade home work with him (as does dad) basically ALL the things a mom would do with their child.. i love him like his is my own. 

his mother though i can stand. she has had 7 children one of which she gave up for adoption. she is only 28 years old. since i have been in the picture she has had only one job for 6 months at walmart. and she gets child support and food stamps all the goverment assistance out there. she is a welfare queen. i feel like she is just having babies (4 different BD;s by the way) for the cs and state assistance. so last year i file taxes. i file married of course that is what i am, and also head of household. 2400.00 comes out of my taxes .. for back CS. now dh and i was aware he was on child support, he paid it and she took him off of child support in the state we live in, i know this because i was in the court room when dh was relieved of any arrears and furture CS payments. so where does this come from? ANOTHER state. she was getting cash assistance and food stamps from another state while she got CS from a different state. 

we had no clue , we didnt even know that shit was legal. so we call her up she says "oh yea i forgot to warn you about that" i flip out like im caring for your child and you mean to tell me you forget to warn me about 2400.00 in money owed for assistance you was getting back in 2008? so now i had to go through this year long process of some stupid form i had to file to get the money back which it takes 180 days to recieve it, its past that time and i still havent , and the irs is the hardest shit to deal with when getting back money owed to you. 

i hate this bitch and now she has ss living with her this year , when the agreement was she would send him back after summer vacation.how can dh and i just get full custody of ss? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
marysmithy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I'd like to know this as well

Quoting Litlmama87:

Sooo...YOU pay X, YOU pay Y, & YOU pay Z for this child...

Wtf does your husband do? Does he not work?

Why is money coming out of YOUR taxes?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinBright
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Thought so!

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't. We go through this here every tax season lol

Quoting RobinBright:

I'm pretty sure you can't file HOH and and married.... Just a side note.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:04 PM

whats hoh?

Quoting RobinBright:

Thought so!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RobinBright:

I'm pretty sure you can't file HOH and and married.... Just a side note.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:09 PM

no i do this because im a damn good woman , that knows how to be a parent to a child even if it isnt biologically mine, you trying to sway me different shows what type of shitty person you are, fuck i dont even know why your on a mom site with such a cold heart towards a person who cares for a child not their own. my husband definitley handles his buisness , but when it comes to OUR kids including my ss WE handle that shit together. sorry you have a bitch for a husband who doesnt know the meaning of teamwork when it comes to parenting. what my husband does is not brought up because he is not the topic of my disscussion. oh and you look very dirty in your pic. next shot.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

If you are doing all of that, that's on you, you let your husband do nothing while you handle HIS business, what a loser he must be!  Next MAN please, this time please keep the boys!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Your husband needs to be handling HIS business. 

fuck out of here with that his buisness bull shit if i can, change diapers, cook food, buy food, buy clothes , buy games, go to ball games , sit at parent teacher confrences, drive and pick up from school, pay for his health and medical and dental insurance, plus many more its OUR fucking buisness, and to top it off it was 2400.00 that came from MY taxes. NEXT POST PLEASE

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:12 PM

my husband does work, i didnt mention what he does because he is not the topic of my question. if  i were unsatisfied with what he does then that is what my post would have been about. and if youre that interested in my husband at this time he was not working because he was in a car accident that year that had him in critical condition, so like any wife/real woman would do i stepped up to the plate and took care of my family while he , learned to walk again and basically recover. sorry im such a bad woman. lmao

Quoting marysmithy:

I'd like to know this as well

Quoting Litlmama87:

Sooo...YOU pay X, YOU pay Y, & YOU pay Z for this child...

Wtf does your husband do? Does he not work?

Why is money coming out of YOUR taxes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:14 PM

and this response comes from a ANON. youre damn right i am going to call names when my dh is being bashed for no reason. this woman doesnt know either one of us. its a sad day when a woman just allows her husband to be disrespected when he doesnt deserve it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its hard to have sympathy for someone in here calling names (the only one doing so) and trying to act hard via anon option.

As much as you've paid and whatever, courts are not going to give two shits about that...I know because I've been there.
Ad much as you believe it to be your business, its you're dh's legal responsibility to do what needs to be done, not yours.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Reepicheep.CSL:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, so he slept with a woman, got her pregnant, threw money at her for an abortion and then didn't follow up to see if he had a child. Winner!

no stupid girl who seems to be extremely interested with my husband, he had sex with a woman, who wanted an abortion, he AGREED to an abortion gave her the money for an abortion, went to the army . came back had a son and handled his responsibilties like a man ever since. found a bad ass woman like me who kept up with that responsibilty.  you dont know shit because you my have a fucked up little household with a duchbag for a husband doesnt mean every other woman will. watch your mouth bitch and dont disrespect my husband you dont know him and you dont know me. 

RobinBright
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Head of household.  It is a tax filing status that only single people with qualifying dependents can use.  Married couples often use it mistakenly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

whats hoh?

Quoting RobinBright:

Thought so!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RobinBright:

I'm pretty sure you can't file HOH and be married.... Just a side note.

Keep an open mind--
but not so open that your brain falls out. 

erica7227
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Good for you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

fuck out of here with that his buisness bull shit if i can, change diapers, cook food, buy food, buy clothes , buy games, go to ball games , sit at parent teacher confrences, drive and pick up from school, pay for his health and medical and dental insurance, plus many more its OUR fucking buisness, and to top it off it was 2400.00 that came from MY taxes. NEXT POST PLEASE

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM

what u claimed was head of household , my husband my niece (whom i was caring for that year while her mother was in rehabilitation,) and my ss. my dh wasnt working at the time , because he was physically unable to. maybe im using the wrong verbage but that is what i believed it to be.

Quoting RobinBright:

Head of household.  It is a tax filing status that only single people with qualifying dependents can use.  Married couples often use it mistakenly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

whats hoh?

Quoting RobinBright:

Thought so!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RobinBright:

I'm pretty sure you can't file HOH and be married.... Just a side note.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM

thank you, i cant seem to understand how and when people in this world thought it to be worng to be apart of a childs life that is not carrying your blood. sad 

Quoting erica7227:

Good for you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN