Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

step parents/baby mothers.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so dh and his ex have a almost 9 year old son together. i have been in his life 8 years and 3 months (ss) he came to live with us last year , went to school here completed 2nd grade as a a student. i put him on my health dental and vision insurance, made sure he had his 6 month dental checkups, his physicals and was up to date on his shots, i clothe him i feed him i do and grade home work with him (as does dad) basically ALL the things a mom would do with their child.. i love him like his is my own. 

his mother though i can stand. she has had 7 children one of which she gave up for adoption. she is only 28 years old. since i have been in the picture she has had only one job for 6 months at walmart. and she gets child support and food stamps all the goverment assistance out there. she is a welfare queen. i feel like she is just having babies (4 different BD;s by the way) for the cs and state assistance. so last year i file taxes. i file married of course that is what i am, and also head of household. 2400.00 comes out of my taxes .. for back CS. now dh and i was aware he was on child support, he paid it and she took him off of child support in the state we live in, i know this because i was in the court room when dh was relieved of any arrears and furture CS payments. so where does this come from? ANOTHER state. she was getting cash assistance and food stamps from another state while she got CS from a different state. 

we had no clue , we didnt even know that shit was legal. so we call her up she says "oh yea i forgot to warn you about that" i flip out like im caring for your child and you mean to tell me you forget to warn me about 2400.00 in money owed for assistance you was getting back in 2008? so now i had to go through this year long process of some stupid form i had to file to get the money back which it takes 180 days to recieve it, its past that time and i still havent , and the irs is the hardest shit to deal with when getting back money owed to you. 

i hate this bitch and now she has ss living with her this year , when the agreement was she would send him back after summer can dh and i just get full custody of ss? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Replies (81-84):
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Still, when you are on welfare you have to give the name of the father so they can take him to court. Either way he cannot owe nothing without being court ordered. He would have to have been served and be in front of a judge and ordered to pay. I know lots of people who are on welfare and do not get any child support because the courts cannot find the father to serve them. No court order, no child support. Now, I am certain that is how it is in Pennsylvania but I guess that it could be different in other states. But the law is the law. So I would assume that the law is the law no matter where)?? Right?

Quoting Anonymous:

she was getting child support from one state and at the same time recieving cash assistance from another state. when a woman gets cash assistance the state goes after the bio-father for repayment of such assistance, in this case it was 2400.00 worth, he had and i had no idea she was doing that because we know it is illegal to do so. 

Quoting jj4ij:

There is no way he has child support from any place if he is not aware of it. He has to be told by a judge to pay so either he is aware and lying to you or it is owed on the support you are aware of. Otherwise no way.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Trust me she was getting cash assistance the same time as she was getting cs. the cs was auto matically coming 4rm dhs pay checks n the cash assistance had a balance of 2400.00 exact. when we called the division of child support in our state they told us that the case was 4rm the other. we called them n they told us she recieved food stams n cash ass.. for over a year. the reason y it came out of my taxes is bcz i filed married filing jointly. n the irs deducted the money bcz of dh social security number showed he owed that money. dh hadnt known about it bcz she relieved him frm cs in our state never mentioning what she was recieving 4rm the other. kwim
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Report her for the multiple state collection fraud, and then file for custody of the kid.

by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM
should i report her to the police or the child support place? what could happen to her? as crappy as she i couldnt keep on my concious that those children wouldnt have a mother because shes in jail n i put her there kwim?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)