Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am 100% totally completely over it ! My mil is FOREVER bashing me , everything is all my fault it is ALL my fault. No matter what i do it's wrong . I am like the nicest person you can come across. But I am about to flip. I am sick tonight so i didn't go to work of course that is WRONG , just grrr I'm about to loose it !

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I'm sorry :(
It took almost 17 years for my MIL to realize I am here for the long haul and she started treating me decently

(((HUGS)))

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

My MIL is the same way, I usually just ignore her or give her one word answers. She's seriously the devil.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

It took almost 17 years for my MIL to realize I am here for the long haul and she started treating me decently

(((HUGS)))

17 wow, and you stuck around ? I admire you bc im almost ready to tell dh between his ex wife, adult kids and mother i fucking quit . 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

we argue over house cleaning since we are staying with her right now one week she wants stuff done this way and when i go to do it again the enxt week its all wrong and then she bitches at me that i never help around the house which is total bullshit since i clean the house every fucking day lol.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Yep my mil does this too, like one day i will say something about one of the kids and she is like that's a great idea the next she will tell dh i waste to much money !

Quoting Anonymous:

I just let it roll off my back and say "yes" to everything even though its completely ridiculous...my MIL has bi-polar so there are days where somethings is completely different from the next so i just nod my head and deal with it.

But i am getting sick of it believe me..ugh.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Quoting samanthastaatss:

My MIL is the same way, I usually just ignore her or give her one word answers. She's seriously the devil.

Why do MILs act this way? Like she tells my dh on the phone bartending is putting all your eggs in one basket it can fall through ! what is she doing with her life ... GRRRRRR I have bartended for many years hasn't fell through yet !

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:48 PM

WOW, I would seriously flip! like really I can't deal with mine just calling and bitching !

Quoting Anonymous:

we argue over house cleaning since we are staying with her right now one week she wants stuff done this way and when i go to do it again the enxt week its all wrong and then she bitches at me that i never help around the house which is total bullshit since i clean the house every fucking day lol.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Yep my mil does this too, like one day i will say something about one of the kids and she is like that's a great idea the next she will tell dh i waste to much money !

Quoting Anonymous:

I just let it roll off my back and say "yes" to everything even though its completely ridiculous...my MIL has bi-polar so there are days where somethings is completely different from the next so i just nod my head and deal with it.

But i am getting sick of it believe me..ugh.

supermomz25
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

tell your dh to man up and handle it and if he won't then you will, but that you aren't responsible for anything that you do or say.

Ticker id: TdTfTicker id: cqHDTicker id: euteTicker id: vPtL

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine does that too, she constantly talks down on everyone while she sits back and let's her husband who is DYING of cancer do all the work. She has never worked a day in her life... She even got mad at me for coming to their house on Christmas day with my little ones and my SO. I was like, uhhh? Why wouldn't I come? It's like she enjoys making drama.. Just ignore her snotty comments, she wants the satisfaction of knowing she's bothering you.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Why do MILs act this way? Like she tells my dh on the phone bartending is putting all your eggs in one basket it can fall through ! what is she doing with her life ... GRRRRRR I have bartended for many years hasn't fell through yet !

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

(((HUGS)))

17 wow, and you stuck around ? I admire you bc im almost ready to tell dh between his ex wife, adult kids and mother i fucking quit . 

She wasn't going to win. I knew then what I had was special I wasn't giving him up for nothing. My husband chose me for HIM not for her & he told her so. 22 years we've been together and NOW she tells me she couldn't have picked a better DIL
It sounds like you have an aweful lot going in your relationship w/ the ex, the adult kids, bitchy MIL. Do y'all have children together?

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM

My relationship is HELL, I regret marrying him daily , we have 2 kids together thats why i stay !

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

(((HUGS)))

She wasn't going to win. I knew then what I had was special I wasn't giving him up for nothing. My husband chose me for HIM not for her & he told her so. 22 years we've been together and NOW she tells me she couldn't have picked a better DIL
It sounds like you have an aweful lot going in your relationship w/ the ex, the adult kids, bitchy MIL. Do y'all have children together?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)