Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 100% totally completely over it ! My mil is FOREVER bashing me , everything is all my fault it is ALL my fault. No matter what i do it's wrong . I am like the nicest person you can come across. But I am about to flip. I am sick tonight so i didn't go to work of course that is WRONG , just grrr I'm about to loose it !

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I just came to this realization like a week ago i thought we were in love but all the other shit just ruins it !

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

I'm sorry :(
It took almost 17 years for my MIL to realize I am here for the long haul and she started treating me decently

(((HUGS)))

17 wow, and you stuck around ? I admire you bc im almost ready to tell dh between his ex wife, adult kids and mother i fucking quit . 

She wasn't going to win. I knew then what I had was special I wasn't giving him up for nothing. My husband chose me for HIM not for her & he told her so. 22 years we've been together and NOW she tells me she couldn't have picked a better DIL
It sounds like you have an aweful lot going in your relationship w/ the ex, the adult kids, bitchy MIL. Do y'all have children together?

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Stop telling your MIL so much about what goes on under your roof with your family.  Keeping a healthy distance is a good thing...we do it with my MIL.....we have to or else I would go bonkers lol

Elvis Presley Pictures, Images and Photos

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry :(

hugs

my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Do like I do when extended family pisses me off.  I let it go in one ear and out the other.  Or you could suffer from a disease called "selective hearing syndrome".  ;) 

Honestly do let her get the best of you.  Just look at the source and chuckle to yourself. 

Maybe she needs to get laid or something??? 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Quoting CeeGee81:

Stop telling your MIL so much about what goes on under your roof with your family.  Keeping a healthy distance is a good thing...we do it with my MIL.....we have to or else I would go bonkers lol

See dh does not get that concept if he could live at home with mommy i am sure he would !

Mommy7497
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
We all have our ups and downs with our MIL's it sux bcuz your DH is in the middle I just say yes and uh hu and it makes her more angry that she doesn't get to me also sarcasm helps lol just kidding dont want to make it worse but just relax you know she's crazy and tell her she's done in her marriage what she wants raised he kids her way to let you and your DH do the same and if she doesn't like something there's the door ;) simple as that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Quoting my4kids274:

Do like I do when extended family pisses me off.  I let it go in one ear and out the other.  Or you could suffer from a disease called "selective hearing syndrome".  ;) 

Honestly do let her get the best of you.  Just look at the source and chuckle to yourself. 

She needs to realize her son married me he asked me he knew i was a bartender , he knew what i was about he likes it . She always acts like its coming from a caring place but it is coming from an ass hole place .

PDD-nosMom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't spoken to my bat shit crazy MIL in over two years.  Hip hip hooray!!

You go girl, you are my idol.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Ouch.  Not good :(  I'm sorry.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting CeeGee81:

See dh does not get that concept if he could live at home with mommy i am sure he would !

Elvis Presley Pictures, Images and Photos

my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Some people do nothing but talk out of the crack of their asses.  ;) 

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting my4kids274:

She needs to realize her son married me he asked me he knew i was a bartender , he knew what i was about he likes it . She always acts like its coming from a caring place but it is coming from an ass hole place .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured