Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am 100% totally completely over it ! My mil is FOREVER bashing me , everything is all my fault it is ALL my fault. No matter what i do it's wrong . I am like the nicest person you can come across. But I am about to flip. I am sick tonight so i didn't go to work of course that is WRONG , just grrr I'm about to loose it !

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

*** Hugs ****

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

My MIL lives 3,000 miles away. I'm a genius. :)

crazycurls920
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Why does she know whether or not you went to work?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Kill her....

with kindness, kill'er with kindness.....
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I feel you! I don't even invite mine over for holidays anymore. My sil had to threaten her before they stopped by for a quick visit on Christmas day. She told her if she said anything mean to me she wouldn't take her to bingo anymore, lol. She's mean to my sil too (she's bil's wife), but she has a thicker skin than I do.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Quoting faeriemom1972:

I feel you! I don't even invite mine over for holidays anymore. My sil had to threaten her before they stopped by for a quick visit on Christmas day. She told her if she said anything mean to me she wouldn't take her to bingo anymore, lol. She's mean to my sil too (she's bil's wife), but she has a thicker skin than I do.

lol ha ha wow !!

elijahXmom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't let her win by putting you a bad mood

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting elijahXmom:

Water off a ducks back and roll your eyes. Hugs

Yeah i have been doing that for quite awhile , i usually tell dh to handle it ! It is just getting ridiculous i know some people like having their family all up in their business or whatever but i don't . I am a grown ass woman and i will go to work when i want ! It's just really bothering me . 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Aww big hugs girl. That sucks sooo bad. 

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Tell me you don't live in her house.

If you do, get out.  Otherwise, just tell her that she is to stop criticizing you and you aren't going to listen to it anymore.  If' she would like to have a relationship with you, she will have to be nice. 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree, stop putting to much weight into her personal issues with you. Brush it off mama..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)