Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How was your day?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM
  • 26 Replies
I feel like this is never asked... Lol. My day? It started at 2am with my 2yr old throwing up. She continued to throw up til 2pm. Now she has a fever. She's taken 3 naps today. And then I found out that my dad wants to give me the house my sis abandoned. She borrowed the money from my parents to buy it and 6 months later, decided she didn't want it. Only problem? Its 6hrs north of me. Also found out that my 76yr old Gramma starts chemo soon for her stage 3 small cell cancer. Oh and my grampa (gramma's husband) suffered a mini stroke and they expect him to have a massive one soon. So yea. There's other stuff, but no one really cares. Anyways, How was YOUR day??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DMautz
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

busy....hetic...but each day is open to wonders

soontobemommie3
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Got up at 5:45. Took my shower and got dressed. Woke up kids at 6. While they were getting dressed I fixed them breakfast. While they ate breakfast I put on make up. Put there bento boxes in their lunch sacks. Checked book bags and sent the boys out to the bus at 7:05. Fixed dd hair grabbed my lunch and left took dd to daycare and arrived at work at 7:30. Worked till 3pm. Came home met the boys bus. Then we went and got dd from daycare. Ran into the store real quick. Home by 4. Started yesterday's load of laundry. Then started dinner. Helped boys with homework. Switched over laundry. Sat down and ate dinner. Cleaned kitchen. Folded laundry. Out on a movie while the kids took turns getting their showers. Laid out school clothes for tomorrow. They are now watching a movie fir about 20 more minutes. Then they'll brush teeth and go to bed by 8:30. I'm fiddling on CM. washed their bentos when I cleaned kitchen fixing to re pack them for lunch tomorrow. Then I'll go wash my face, soak in a bubble bath and crawl into bed and CM till I fall asleep. Wake up at 5:45 and do it all again tomorrow. Is it Friday yet?

This was a very chill day. Love Wednesdays. No sports practices. We also lucked out and have no practice tomorrow! Yay!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
that's typically how my day is. It depends on if i'm working at an elderly person's home or going to my nanny job. I had to call out for the client's home today. No one is going to take a puking toddler. Looks like I might have to call out tomorrow bc my oldest is now complaining of a stomach ache. Joy.

Quoting soontobemommie3:

Got up at 5:45. Took my shower and got dressed. Woke up kids at 6. While they were getting dressed I fixed them breakfast. While they ate breakfast I put on make up. Put there bento boxes in their lunch sacks. Checked book bags and sent the boys out to the bus at 7:05. Fixed dd hair grabbed my lunch and left took dd to daycare and arrived at work at 7:30. Worked till 3pm. Came home met the boys bus. Then we went and got dd from daycare. Ran into the store real quick. Home by 4. Started yesterday's load of laundry. Then started dinner. Helped boys with homework. Switched over laundry. Sat down and ate dinner. Cleaned kitchen. Folded laundry. Out on a movie while the kids took turns getting their showers. Laid out school clothes for tomorrow. They are now watching a movie fir about 20 more minutes. Then they'll brush teeth and go to bed by 8:30. I'm fiddling on CM. washed their bentos when I cleaned kitchen fixing to re pack them for lunch tomorrow. Then I'll go wash my face, soak in a bubble bath and crawl into bed and CM till I fall asleep. Wake up at 5:45 and do it all again tomorrow. Is it Friday yet?

This was a very chill day. Love Wednesdays. No sports practices. We also lucked out and have no practice tomorrow! Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soontobemommie3
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Mine took turns being sick last week. :( hope you lo's feel better soon!

Quoting Groove:

that's typically how my day is. It depends on if i'm working at an elderly person's home or going to my nanny job. I had to call out for the client's home today. No one is going to take a puking toddler. Looks like I might have to call out tomorrow bc my oldest is now complaining of a stomach ache. Joy.

Quoting soontobemommie3:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mary841108
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM

pretty shitty, the DMV sucks! LOL no kidding besides the dmv part it was pretty good. went grocery shopping, finished laundry, cleaned the house, made a slamming dinner and now just hanging on CM while dh is playing the ps3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
My day was awesome i quit my job. I worked in a daycare and they totally mistreat children i got fed up of my child crying and i told her i was done and gone funny how today they had so much to do well hopefully they learn im seriously thinking on just going ahead and spill the beans on how it really is in there
crescentstar2
by Anne on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Long

Groove
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM
about your day? Or mine?

Quoting awsumopossum:

no one cares.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary841108
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM

uh-oh did somebody not have enough hugs today? or did someone piss in your cornflakes? it's ok mama we forgive you.

Quoting awsumopossum:

no one cares.

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Lazy except for physical therapy exercises. Sorry to hear about your grandparents.

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)