Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Older or younger

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is your s/o older or younger than you, which is better? Personally I like older mature men. I dated 2 years younger once thinking I could "mold" him into my liking...yea that was horrible I was dating a damn immature child. Guess I asked for it right? Lol

ETA: So I met a guy and he's just perfect lol finishing school, good job, etc...just perfect then he tells me his age and COMPLETE turn off he's 10 years older than me...what is wrong with me?? Age is just a number...right?!!! Lol mamas who are dating or married to older men, what's it like? Have you always dated older men or did it just happen with you S/O. Need advice please...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
michiganmom5150
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Bf is 3 years younger, but way more mature than my ex who was 7 years older. Love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM

ah, well in my case my family was fine with it once they met him.  They saw how happy he made me and they've been more accepting of him than any other guy I've been with.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everyone who's s/o is a lot older than them I didn't want to post the same thing over and over

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that's a lot older. What does your family say? I've only dated 3 years older than me I think any older than that is too old. That's just my opinion. No judgement.

You need to quote who you are asking... 

brittany208
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this

DH is two years older. I tell him all the time that I'm 2 years younger bc that's how long it took God to make the perfect wife for him!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM
5yrs younger
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM

hes the same age, only 4 months older.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM
That's good as long as he treats you right and loves you then age is nothing but a number right? I just can't do it tho I'm 21 have had 27+ that interset me try to talk to me but as soon as I find our there age I get a completely different feeling idk, is something wrong with me? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

ah, well in my case my family was fine with it once they met him.  They saw how happy he made me and they've been more accepting of him than any other guy I've been with.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everyone who's s/o is a lot older than them I didn't want to post the same thing over and over

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that's a lot older. What does your family say? I've only dated 3 years older than me I think any older than that is too old. That's just my opinion. No judgement.

soontobemommie3
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM
He's older by 4 years.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM

My DH is 4 years older than me. I dated a younger man once....never again. 

Photobucket
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

There's nothing wrong with you.  It's just not for everybody.  I've always been attracted to older men, but I was always under the assumption that it was "wrong".  Once I had my son with a douche that is my age, I was over guys that age.  They were all immature assholes.  I wasn't specifically looking for someone 20 years older, it just happened that way.  

Quoting Anonymous:

That's good as long as he treats you right and loves you then age is nothing but a number right? I just can't do it tho I'm 21 have had 27+ that interset me try to talk to me but as soon as I find our there age I get a completely different feeling idk, is something wrong with me? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I am 23 and he is 22.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)