Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Older or younger

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is your s/o older or younger than you, which is better? Personally I like older mature men. I dated 2 years younger once thinking I could "mold" him into my liking...yea that was horrible I was dating a damn immature child. Guess I asked for it right? Lol

ETA: So I met a guy and he's just perfect lol finishing school, good job, etc...just perfect then he tells me his age and COMPLETE turn off he's 10 years older than me...what is wrong with me?? Age is just a number...right?!!! Lol mamas who are dating or married to older men, what's it like? Have you always dated older men or did it just happen with you S/O. Need advice please...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Yea maybe I mean I'm not going to lie I like the attention but as far as a relationship I'm just like you were once thinking its "wrong"

Quoting Anonymous:

There's nothing wrong with you.  It's just not for everybody.  I've always been attracted to older men, but I was always under the assumption that it was "wrong".  Once I had my son with a douche that is my age, I was over guys that age.  They were all immature assholes.  I wasn't specifically looking for someone 20 years older, it just happened that way.  

Quoting Anonymous:

That's good as long as he treats you right and loves you then age is nothing but a number right? I just can't do it tho I'm 21 have had 27+ that interset me try to talk to me but as soon as I find our there age I get a completely different feeling idk, is something wrong with me? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

ah, well in my case my family was fine with it once they met him.  They saw how happy he made me and they've been more accepting of him than any other guy I've been with.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everyone who's s/o is a lot older than them I didn't want to post the same thing over and over

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that's a lot older. What does your family say? I've only dated 3 years older than me I think any older than that is too old. That's just my opinion. No judgement.

You need to quote who you are asking... 

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM

My husband is a year older than I am.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I'm a year and 2 months older. He's very mature for his age though. I always dated older guys, but he the one I'm marrying so I guess it doesn't bother me too much!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM

He's 2 years older. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM
He's a few months older, we were in the same year in college.
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I am 3 months older then DH. An think we are equal in maturity and responsibility. Although, Dh is very hard headed and stubborn as a mule and can be a dick sometimes. I still love him.

aimhawk
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Older by 4 years. It works great for us.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
2 years older.
I tried dating younger men and they are Not men they are boys.
I like older men. Younger ones are nice to look at but you can't generally rely on them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM

He is several months younger.

He was 19 when I met him, he wasnt the usual typical 19 year old man which is why I gave him a chance. Im glad I did. :)

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

nverheyn2011
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM

older. my dad is older than my mom so i've never thought anything of it. younger is just weird. makes me feel creepy even if its not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)