Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Older or younger

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is your s/o older or younger than you, which is better? Personally I like older mature men. I dated 2 years younger once thinking I could "mold" him into my liking...yea that was horrible I was dating a damn immature child. Guess I asked for it right? Lol

ETA: So I met a guy and he's just perfect lol finishing school, good job, etc...just perfect then he tells me his age and COMPLETE turn off he's 10 years older than me...what is wrong with me?? Age is just a number...right?!!! Lol mamas who are dating or married to older men, what's it like? Have you always dated older men or did it just happen with you S/O. Need advice please...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
Rhiannon92
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM

My SO is 10 years older than me and has acted immature from time to time, luckily nothing bad enough for me to kick him to the curb. lol. I could never date younger than me..

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM

He's 9 years younger.  We got married when he was 23, I was 32.  Been together 24 years.

My ex was 21 years older than me.  We joked that he was just immature for his age.  As I got older, I realized it wasn't a joke.

bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My husband is a month older than I am. This is best *for me* lol

smushy79
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM

My DH is a year younger than me. We have been married almost 8 years and get along well :)

My exDH was 5 years older than me. We did not get along, lol, although I dont know that had to do with age. I think it just depends.

reava
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM
My df is 10 years older. I like it like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmt_771
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:36 AM

2 years older

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM

My dh is 5 yrs older.   He is still immature and incredibly selfish  He will be 40 in a month.   For xmas he said he wanted a divorce and when I said thats fine by me and startd paking he changed his mind.   Now I am making him sleep on the couch until we do some serious mariage counseling.  

CookieMom108
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM

He is 2 years older than me.

maria1613
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:42 AM
SO is 20 yrs older. I'll be 25 on Wednesday and he's 44
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Dh is about two years older than me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)