Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know this is wrong but I don't care

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 151 Replies
2 moms liked this

I've never wanted to beat a 7 year old's ass so bad..obviously I wont but I'm so angry.

My 5 year old son came to me and told me that a big kid that wears a blue coat has been pushing him. I asked him if it was being mean or trying to be funny (i ask funny bc ds can be a little sensitive sometimes and mistake kidding around). He said it was mean and he started laughing when ds started crying. My son is a little guy. He's smallest and also the youngest in his class. I asked him if he told the teacher and he said no because he didn't want the kids to laugh at him more. I told him no one is EVER allowed to put their hands on him and to start telling the teacher or tell me that day and I will talk to the teacher. He didn't tell me about this until this afternoon and you better believe I will be going to not ONLY the teacher, but the principal. I know it probably also has to do with this kids family life that he's a dick, but this shit is gonna stop dead in its tracks. My son is a sweet, loving, compassionate child and does not deserve to be treated this way by some thug ass little bastard. I'm so pissed about this I want to cry and lash out at the same time. After he told me...and he was crying like he was ashamed...I held him and told him how much we love him and this boy is never allowed to touch him and it will get fixed. I'm so angry :(

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM
O_0
PumpkinSpice8
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

:(

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Awww poor kid:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Awww I'm so sorry :( I would be pissed too!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs this is one of many reasons I homeschool my son

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Hugs Mama. My youngest was bullied too and it pissed me off and broke my heart. I did not handle it well.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:19 PM

awww :(

kaysha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I agree with you OP, you need to step in to stop your DS from being bullied.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
My daughter was bullied too and when I confronted the parents they weren't any better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Kids will be kids. Teach your kid to toughen up. I would definitely have problem if it continues but I do not freak out the first time. Your 7 year old is crying and ashamed of some kid teasing him? Yeah I think you have bigger problems than that other boy.

ETA: Yes I realize I misread and her son is 5 and the kid picking on him is 7. I still stand by my reply.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)