Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Aww hes just to sweet.....

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:40 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Since telling Joseph I have a baby in my tummy he kisses and hugs my tummy as soon as he comes home from school. During the day and right before he goes to bed. He told his daddy his baby is cooking lol. He does I love you in sign language and points to my belly. He tells everyone that its his baby lol. I think he's gonna be a good big brother.

Im still worried that he will get jealous of the baby. I'm gonna ask my Down Syndrome support group and see how there kids handle a new baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Bump
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Just be sure to include in the baby's care. He can bring you diapers, wipes and stuff like that

I am sure he will be a great Big Brother

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Yea that's what I was thinking I would do. He is a big mama's boy so it will take him a minute to understand he has to share lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

Just be sure to include in the baby's care. He can bring you diapers, wipes and stuff like that

I am sure he will be a great Big Brother

mstkn.identity
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww how precious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Awww how precious.
justliloleme
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM
2 moms liked this

I worried about the same thing with my boys. As long as you let him help. Diapers, bottles, baths....ect. He should be fine. My oldest loved helping with the baby. And you'll also find it to be a huge help at times. Good Luck to you and ur family.

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM
That's what I was thinking of doing. Letting him help as much as he can it wants to. He hasn't really been around a lot of babies so this will be new for him. The babies he has been around he's been really good with them. And thank you!!!

Quoting justliloleme:

I worried about the same thing with my boys. As long as you let him help. Diapers, bottles, baths....ect. He should be fine. My oldest loved helping with the baby. And you'll also find it to be a huge help at times. Good Luck to you and ur family.

mom2twins82
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Awww! What a sweet boy! I'm sure he's going to be the best big brother! Does he have a big brother shirt?
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I'm getting him one made today!!

Quoting mom2twins82:

Awww! What a sweet boy! I'm sure he's going to be the best big brother! Does he have a big brother shirt?
cmendoza316
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:13 AM

My cousin just had a baby about 9 months ago, and before she had him, she took her daughter to a " baby care class" where they taught her how to be a " big helper to mommy and  how to help take care  of her new baby". My cousin at the tome also had the same worries as you and the class worked out great for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)