Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Since everyone tonight wants to know if they are ugly or not Post a pic and i will tell you EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Will be 100% honest

EDIT::I had school i am still getting to the ones i missed so be patient LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Replies (941-947):
brittney28
by Brittney on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
You need some class girl. The pic you posted is pure trash.

Quoting Anonymous:

Entertaining? Surely you mean instigating. Try not to be so snatchety. You just negated any physical beauty you may have by showing your true colors.

Quoting lyssesmommy:

U obviously have self esteem issues if you gota post pics of yourself half naked just to get attention bcyour face looks like a fucken hot mess...ya dirty ass bitch! I'm not entertaining this convo anymore...

Quoting Anonymous:

Little girl, lil mama... Condescending much? I'm not "showing my p*ssy," and I wouldn't need to to know I look good. I also don't need to see your pics, cause I know I'm hot without comparing myself to you. 

Quoting lyssesmommy:

What planet r u living on little girl??? Jealous?!?! Please apparently you haven't seen my pics...I don't need to show my p***y to look good lil mama...

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever. I got all the respect I need. I wouldn't do it if I didn't KNOW I looked good. Don't be jealous! 

Quoting lyssesmommy:

Wtf???? Girl u need to have some respect for yourself...You look fucking ridiculously stupid posting this shit...get off if cafemom and go post this on a website for girls looking to get banged..nasty!

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course it is! 

Quoting ilana_ny:

Is that really you??? :-)

Quoting Kitschy:

There's got to be extra points for no pants?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cooperfamily
by Ashley on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Pic

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Keepin it classy as always ladies! 

Quoting brittney28:

You need some class girl. The pic you posted is pure trash.

Quoting Anonymous:

Entertaining? Surely you mean instigating. Try not to be so snatchety. You just negated any physical beauty you may have by showing your true colors.

Quoting lyssesmommy:

U obviously have self esteem issues if you gota post pics of yourself half naked just to get attention bcyour face looks like a fucken hot mess...ya dirty ass bitch! I'm not entertaining this convo anymore...

Quoting Anonymous:

Little girl, lil mama... Condescending much? I'm not "showing my p*ssy," and I wouldn't need to to know I look good. I also don't need to see your pics, cause I know I'm hot without comparing myself to you. 

Quoting lyssesmommy:

What planet r u living on little girl??? Jealous?!?! Please apparently you haven't seen my pics...I don't need to show my p***y to look good lil mama...

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever. I got all the respect I need. I wouldn't do it if I didn't KNOW I looked good. Don't be jealous! 

Quoting lyssesmommy:

Wtf???? Girl u need to have some respect for yourself...You look fucking ridiculously stupid posting this shit...get off if cafemom and go post this on a website for girls looking to get banged..nasty!

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course it is! 

Quoting ilana_ny:

Is that really you??? :-)

Quoting Kitschy:

There's got to be extra points for no pants?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 91 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:04 PM

You could go to Sally's beauty supply and buy a nice color formation, the clerks can help you. That's if you color at home than you wouldn't have to worry about the skunk look. It would probably cost you around 10$ altogether. But when your filling in to go a bit darker from such a bright blonde, you need to color it twice. One is a filler, than the other is an overlay.my hair is a disgusting mousy brown, but I love some professional brown colors. Hope this helps.

Quoting melakay1981:

My hair is naturally brown, been thinking about letting it grow out.  I just don't like the skunk look ythat I end up with while it is growing lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a hairstylist, I think you have some gorgeous features, if you colored your hair a deep, rustic chocolaty brown, with natural highlights your gorgeous features would pop out and come to life more than ever :)

Quoting melakay1981:

Thank you, last time I did one of these I got a 3

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting melakay1981:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM

9 i think your very pretty

Quoting Cooperfamily:

Pic

Cooperfamily
by Ashley on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Awww thank you :-)
trinitymarie513
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Very true and well put!! Thanks. Its something we should all remember.

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

We all have, sweetie, we all have... The only thing to do in such a situation is to shake it off, go down a list of the worst things to call them in your mind, smile, and keep walking. I donĀ“t see the point in putting someone down because of their appearance. I learned that you miss out on many great people if you are being a superficial asshole (most of us went through this phase at some point in life) when you do not take your time to get to know the other person. Instead of appreciating the differences and variety, the self-declared "perfect" people are picking on the ones who do not fall into this category. 

Quoting trinitymarie513:

thats the only thing I can think of, I have met many assholes.

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

People can be such assholes. Not for any reason but just because they can... 

Quoting trinitymarie513:

I'm sorry to hear this but I have the same happen or people stare. I'm not deformed or anything but average and plain. I have had the same treatment and still I can't explain it.

Quoting Anonymous:

To be fair, I was mostly told that in high school. But yes, I've heard it now and again...people standing behind me in line think I can't hear them when they're talking about me to their friend. It feels pretty crappy, and I my DH wonders why I never believe him when he tells me I'm pretty. I don't think I'm so awful, but apparently other people do. 

Quoting sophiesister2:

People tell you that irl? Im so sorry thats mean :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks, but I already know I'm considered ugly. Enough people tell me that in real life. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)