Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't know what to do? It's very unfair!

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM
  • 20 Replies

Until recently I was a sahm, I was a full time online student, but now I've started working this is my third day, I work 5 hours a day mon-fri. That's roughly 25 hours. Since I've started working dh was supposed to be the one watching chubs but mil has been doing it. She's only awake for 3 hours while I'm gone. Just 3 hours. The moment I come through the door. He says that he's tired and hands me chubs, I don't get to change, eat or anything and if I ask him to watch her so I can change he sulks and gets upset saying that he's tired. Plus chubs hasn't been sleeping at night, she wakes up 5-6 times a night but I can't get her to sleep until 11 or sometimes 12 no matter what I try. So since I've started work, I've been running on roughly 3 hours of sleep plus classes start next week, all 3 of them. Today I was really tired, dh didn't work he only works Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays, so I was hoping today he'd be able to watch her but no, we get home from running errands, he complains of a headache tells me to leave him alone. What's weird is he became moody after we went to see my kid brother at his friends house, his friends little brother(15) was there I haven't seen him for bout 2 years, (I'm 23) I've known my brothers friends family for 9 years now, the little brother calls me his big sister, he gave me a hug when he saw me, we leave and now dh is acting like this. Saying don't talk to me, I have a headache, I don't want to talk to you so you don't talk to me. But he says nothing is wrong, when I wasn't working I bent over backwards to make it so he could focus on working and moving up in his company, I had hoped that he'd help a little bit, but he doesn't and I'm tired, I'm sick and I'm,tired. I mean sick literally, the doctors think I may have pkd, they need to run further tests though, dh doesn't care, he says he's tired I jump up to help him, I'm tired....I never say I'm tired because that will just make me feel more exsausted. I don't know what to do.

One class was cancelled dropping my class load to 2 monday start classes, ive got 3 late start online classes that start in a month, it turns out my employer is only going to keep me temporarily, but I've started another job, I started yesterday. My mil and fil live with us, they aren't from here and don't really understand the country, plus they're a joy to have around. Dh and I talked he apologized he said he got used to me handling everything that he didn't know what he was supposed to do he promises to help with chubs more.

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't want to talk about what is fair and not.im a single mom.he left us when I was about to deliver 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Couldn't get past the word chubs. That's what dh calls his wang.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

....... so that makes her situation invalid?  idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to talk about what is fair and not.im a single mom.he left us when I was about to deliver 

Chubsmommy325
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you. Most of the time dh isn't really around. Sure he's home but chubs never really gets to see him. 

Im sorry that he did that to you. As long as you have Lo you'll have the best in life 

Chubsmommy325
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Wang? Her nickname is chubby chubs, she's like a little sumo. With poofy cheeks and chunky thighs. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Couldn't get past the word chubs. That's what dh calls his wang.

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Seriously? I would fricken leave the baby with him and hop in the car...find somewhere to sleep. No way wwould I allow my husband to treat me so shitty. When I had PPD with my first my husband got up with our son at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

....... so that makes her situation invalid?  idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who the fuck are you to call me "idiot"?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:47 PM

You work 5 hours a day? Or week?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to talk about what is fair and not.im a single mom.he left us when I was about to deliverĀ 

wah, wah, wah
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I'm not crying over it.i have the best part..a loving child...child support and our home..I don't have to deal with his crap

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

wah, wah, wah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)