Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rate my attitude.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM
O...0....o.....0......
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Just being honest. I think you try too hard to be funny, and can't take it when your negativity is directed back at you.

Quoting thetrollcat:

why hate? whatcha hatin on me for?

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I think there is a fine line between disagreeing and debating and arguing verses the only thing you reply is to tell someone they are a bitch....

Its not that I dont take what is dished back as so you and others claim, its the direct insult and attack and it has nothing to do with the OP or replies or topic.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Just being honest. I think you try too hard to be funny, and can't take it when your negativity is directed back at you.

Quoting thetrollcat:

why hate? whatcha hatin on me for?

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

RollingStone
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:58 PM
You're one cool cat.. Cm should have 500 more just like you. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RollingStone
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:58 PM
*pets pretty kitty*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:59 PM

You're pretty cool. I don't think we've ever gotten into it. Maybe It's just because I'm not a big animal person and you love your cats. lol. Idk.

Quoting thetrollcat:

how can I improve my rating to be a ten?

Quoting nelliesmommy:

addiecakesmommy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:59 PM

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Boy this group would be pissed if there was 500 of me LOL

Quoting RollingStone:

You're one cool cat.. Cm should have 500 more just like you. :-)

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM

purrrz

figure eight leg rub

Quoting RollingStone:

*pets pretty kitty*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I love certain humons too... does that help?

Quoting nelliesmommy:

You're pretty cool. I don't think we've ever gotten into it. Maybe It's just because I'm not a big animal person and you love your cats. lol. Idk.

Quoting thetrollcat:

how can I improve my rating to be a ten?

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)