Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lets play a game....enter at you're own risk **long***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Poll

Question: AM I A TROLL?

Options:

yes, you have to be!

yes, maybe?

Yes, no, idk!

no, you're dead serious!

no, i think you're serious?

yes, no, maybe, im so confused, i really dont know!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

POLL AM I A TROLL?

rules: you may make as many comments as you like about the situation/story, guess whether it's troll or real. after i feel enough people have commented i will reveal the answer. Feel free to give advice on how you would handle this as well. Good luck guessing and have fun....no hatefulness ladies!!

My dd's father is 5 years older than me. (lets call him "A".) "A" is in his mid 20's. He works at a ski resort and is a part-time JV Wrestling Coach at the local school.

I knew he talked to a lot of girls when i met him. But thats not what concerns me. it's their ages that i cant really wrap my brain around. I wasn't aware of it at the time but apparently he was seeing a 15yr old girl before me. His family openly told me about the things they had done together and let me tell you this its disturbing. but what makes it even better is that "A" was only 20 at the time.

Now i was also younger than i should have been when "A" and i started seeing each other. I was very open with him about everything that he needed to know.

"A" and I have an 8 month old dd together. The girl he was with before me has hounded me on Facebook, giving me drama saying that my dd isnt "A's" because she looks just like me and not like him. This girl has also stated that she wanted to get pregnant at 16.

Everytime i'd upload a picture of our dd, this chick would freak out on me! so i finally had enough and told her she needed to stop stalking me and my family. that i wasnt tolerating her jealousy and drama anymore. so i blocked her.

i only have the stupid account because half my family is in a northern state, the other half is in a southern state. "A's" family is stretched out just like mine. so it's really only a good tool for communication.

well lately i've noticed that "A" has been utilizing his position at the school for more than coaching his wrestlers. he's been talking to many underage girls. its not that he is just talking to them, he is also hanging out with them. these girls post pictures and multiple status' about him being with them.

I was an underage teen myself when i started seeing "A". I thought i was the only underage girl he's been with but turns out i was wrong. And he is continuing to see underage girls.

All of these girls must want him because nobody has actually press charges or confronted him about it.

I try to ask him myself and he flips out saying he doesnt know what im talking about. but ive asked these girls if they actually have been with him. they all say yes. that he's so cool and that they like him.

I know im not the first underage girl he was with and i wont be the last. I also know i wont be the last to get pregnant by him either. So what would you do?

ive considered telling the school but the only problem with that is that he has no convictions or even accusations so thats not going to go far.......

what would you do?

Remember: POLL AM I A TROLL?

vote and find out! & dont be afraid to comment with what you'd do?

it's getting late for me so i will post the answer in the AM. Continue to vote and comment to find out if you were right or wrong.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM

bump

RichardsMom0209
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM

BUMP!

mayasmama11
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM

It all sounds a little far-fetched, but there is alot of detail there. So I'm gonna say that either you are serious, or have a really good, really messed up imagination.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:59 PM
TLDR and this is a boring game
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM

bumpity bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Im going to say real with slight exaggeration.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM

exaggeration...please explain?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im going to say real with slight exaggeration.

the4mutts
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Sadly, I think its true, and that you're stupid for not reporting it along with the proof from your convos with the girls.
I HOPE its a big fat lie, but I don't think it is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:19 AM

b.u.m.p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)