Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SEX Question...????? What's the longest you've gone without sex in your marriage?.... When should you begin to suspect your husband is cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 173 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:40 AM
When he's home, only a.couple days. He's deployed right now so its been 7 months -__-
**when he's being sneaky and secretive, you should worry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I suppose it would depend on how often you usually do it. When there are no medical issues like having a baby and whatnot, it's usually a week at most we do t do it. (Usually around period time.) we usually do it two-three times a week.
supermomz25
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:41 AM

almost a year, but I was pregnant at the time...
it would depend of he was acting weird about other things too.

bchic24
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:41 AM
A year but that's because he was in another country. But now we go maybe a week without.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenGray
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Been there done that several times! Longest deployment for us was almost 15 months. And after what he went through it took us a while because of what he went through. 

Quoting Anonymous:

When he's home, only a.couple days. He's deployed right now so its been 7 months -__-

ttcknittingbreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM
This is our fourth. His second was 15 months. Pure torture lol

Quoting GwenGray:

Been there done that several times! Longest deployment for us was almost 15 months. And after what he went through it took us a while because of what he went through. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM
It's been almost 6 months now. I think before our last time it was much longer. I didn't keep track. The only reason I know this time is because we had sex on my b-day. It was bad sex too.
hnischke
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:48 AM
We went about 5 months. It was the last 2 months of my pregnancy and I didn't feel ready until about 3 months post partum.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Okay seriously? Maybe dude is tired? Stressed? How is work going? Has he been sleeping? How often do YOU turn him down? How old are you? Ect... There are so many reasons other than he's cheating! Maybe he knows you don't trust him..lol Really just ask him what's up with no sexy time. Sorry but why is it no one around here trust their dhs.
GwenGray
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I hated going through the deployments. Did you know his was going to be that long? We didn't find out until they were already deployed. We were sent a letter in the mail by our FRG leader. 

Quoting Anonymous:

This is our fourth. His second was 15 months. Pure torture lol

Quoting GwenGray:

Quoting Anonymous:

ttcknittingbreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)