Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the exs brother.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I slept wiith him. Yep that is right him and his wife were separated and he came over one night to talk about things going on with the separation and we were drinking...one thing lead to another and well yea, you can guess the rest from there.

I found I am 9 weeks along last week...but he doesn't want it since him and his wife are working things out and getting back together and i can't afford to take care of another child at the moment...so I am going to talk to a gay couple I know who have been planning to try to adopt and give the baby up to them since I don't have the heart to go through with an abortion.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Yays! I am sure your child will grow up happy and healthy. :) You are proving your love for the child by letting it live and giving it to a couple that will adore it. :) I know it has to be hard but it will be worth it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM

It's too bad his wife doesn't know what a worthless piece of shit she is with.  She needs to so she can make an informed decision and not jump back in with a man who who can't keep his pants on.

Mommie2Kailen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM

it always starts off well we were drinking then you fall on his dick and now your pregnant .. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)