Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Complaning about your neighbors when you live in an apartment complex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 191 Replies
1 mom liked this

Why not buy a house on a large piece of land if you don't like being bothered or hearing them live.

If you're too poor to move then get some ear plus and shut up.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

THANK YOU. My guy neighbor used to bitch all the time when he moved in about my babies being "too loud" for him. Like sorry there is no OFF button..

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM
2 moms liked this
No shit. I know I moved into my college apartment expecting to have total peace and quiet...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mayra99
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:25 AM
I hate living in apartments! I grew up in one, a nice one. Just about 20 apartments, most were townhouses. All but a handful were working class families with kids. I had a good childhood there. Now? No way would I live in a complex. People are just rude at the apartments around here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:26 AM
We had a neighbor that complained christmas lights gave him a headache wanted us to take them down. Halloween decorations were too scary. Mardi gras decorations too shiny. Tried telling us our kids can't play in the front yard they are loud. So glad he moved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM
6 moms liked this

I think most noises are fine.  Kids make noise, dogs bark, things get dropped, things get spilled and have to be vacuumed up at 3 am.  But some things are a little out of control.  No need to be screaming and swearing outside at 5am.  And I will call the police and report your disturbing the peace if thats what your doing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I think that if you know you're going to be living around other people you should try to be courteous. I prefer apts. I don't have to fix anything. My neighbors next to me get on my nerves. They scream, yell, slam doors, and throw things. If it was their kid making a bunch of noise then I wouldn't mind so much as long as it wasn't happening in the middle of the night.
428pm
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM
7 moms liked this

well fuck you too.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I lived in a townhouse for about a year.
After living in a farm house my whole I couldn't stand the townhouse so DH and I rent a house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Eh, I will complain, but not to the landlord or anything. We can't get a loan for a house yet, but we mainly complain to each other lol. I love being on the first floor except for the noise upstairs. They have a 2 and 4 year old that run from 6 am to midnight I swear they make a ton of noise and around 11pm every night it sounds like the large mother (seriously big!)  is doing jumping jacks, I don't know, maybe she is trying to get into shape...but it is quite loud.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:31 AM

i agree.

people need to deal with apartment living.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)