Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BEST DAY IN A LONG TIME :) :) :) brag post too :) ***PHOTO*** EDIT :)

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:26 AM
  • 34 Replies
2 moms liked this

Ok,  today has been an awesome day right from the start :D  First of all I checked our bank account to see how poor we are today lol when there was an EXTRA $800 in the acc!!! WOOHOOOO  the gov has given us a school bonus of $400 per school child!!   YAY YAY YAY :)  

Then I had a lovely coffee with a friend and she was saying that the riding for the disabled ( Horse riding lessons for special needs kids)   has moved!!  it was 40 minutes drive EACH WAY from the kids school so Eric (DS)  had to stop going as they put the lesson time at 10am and he would miss nearly a whole morning of school each week which was not on.  however this move puts them 4 minutes from the school!!  YAY  so he would only miss the lesson time (45 minutes)  then be back at school straight away.  So it looks like he will be able to start it up again this year!! :)  

Then I got a call from Star Academy where my DD Olivia does acting class.  They told me that at the end of year award performance they did that they got a LOT of comments about her!!  They are now pulling her out of Junior acting and into youth acting!!  Youth is from 10yrs-14yrs.  she will not even be 9 until the 26th of Feb!!!  The Head of the Singing dept also told the Director of the Academy that she really really wants Olivia to study singing as well.  They are putting her into Youth Singing!! 10yr-14yr!   VERY PROUD MAMA lol.... one very excited DD...   I am now going to have a glass of wine and maybe a swim in the pool with the kids as it is really hot!!!  what a really really good day :D    Thanks for reading and sorry it was soooo long hehehe.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darnette
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Kool
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TinDoll
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Awesome deal! Congrats on your dd and so great your son can get into his lessons again! Enjoy that glass of wine momma! :)

headingsouth13
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM

where in the world do you live

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Australia :)

Quoting headingsouth13:

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:33 AM

lol, very awesome!!  and I will very much enjoy my wine!!  :)

Quoting TinDoll:

Awesome deal! Congrats on your dd and so great your son can get into his lessons again! Enjoy that glass of wine momma! :)

headingsouth13
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM

sweet.

Quoting livric:

Quoting headingsouth13:

CafeMom Tickers
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Wow I would LOVE to go there! And I've heard you guys have been slammed with a heat wave :( That stinks! Enjoy the pool and the wine and glad to hear that things seem to be going so darn well for you!!!! :)

Quoting livric:

Quoting headingsouth13:

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Yeah HUGE heat wave!!  really HOT...  and yeah I have not had a good day like this in a long time lol.. 3 really good things in one day!!!!  :D I hope that does not mean tomorrow will be really really bad lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

Wow I would LOVE to go there! And I've heard you guys have been slammed with a heat wave :( That stinks! Enjoy the pool and the wine and glad to hear that things seem to be going so darn well for you!!!! :)

Quoting livric:

Quoting headingsouth13:

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:44 AM

awesome :) congrats to your daughter.

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Well definitely TRY to stay cool momma!!! I definitely wouldn't want you guys to get heat stroke!!! That's some nasty crap!!! And I'm really glad that you had such a lovely day!!! I HOPE tomorrow is a good day for me since I'm FINALLY getting my truck fixed cause my damn alternator decided to go out on me and I've been running SOLELY on my poor batter (having to keep it charged in at night just to take the kiddo's to school in the morning since it's still pretty chilly here in Colorado!) So I'm REALLY hoping tomorrow is good once I get it replaced (and 500 dollars later!!! loL) Anyways sorry for rambling definitely just been one of those weeks lol And naw I'm sure tomorrow will be a GREAT day for you!!! Keep your chin up and the good vibes going and you'll have another AMAZING day!!! :D

Quoting livric:

Yeah HUGE heat wave!!  really HOT...  and yeah I have not had a good day like this in a long time lol.. 3 really good things in one day!!!!  :D I hope that does not mean tomorrow will be really really bad lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

Quoting livric:

Quoting headingsouth13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)