Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Horny!! but not for him...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
I was horny all day today. I had big plans for the hubby tonight. Then, he got home and it went away. I literally had 0 interest anymore. As soon as he was in bed and sound asleep, I was horny as hell again. He didn't do anything wrong and I'm not mad at him. We've had a lot of problems in the past, but we've worked through them and we're in a good spot right now. This isn't the first time this has happened either. Why is this happening? How do I fix it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this
You're bi.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Lol no, but thanks for your input!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're bi.
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Sounds like a sexual dry spell and while things may be seemingly good right now it's probably only a bandaid situation in your mind. 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:06 AM

IDK hun!

Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:09 AM
I've been like that before. It's like a hot flash that just comes and goes i guess but it's the OTHER hot flash lolt.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Jump his bones and get some..............NOWWWWWWWWWW

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM
It's definitely a dry spell...for me at least. I had sex with him 2 days ago because I felt like I needed to and he really wanted to. I had to fake my way through it. I wasn't into it at all :(

Quoting mattiehatter:

Sounds like a sexual dry spell and while things may be seemingly good right now it's probably only a bandaid situation in your mind. 

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Sex has been difficult for me too, but not for the same reasons. Maybe your frustrations are constructing the block though. Sorry and hope it passes soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's definitely a dry spell...for me at least. I had sex with him 2 days ago because I felt like I needed to and he really wanted to. I had to fake my way through it. I wasn't into it at all :(

Quoting mattiehatter:

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:11 AM
How old are you guys? And how long have you guys been married?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Then close your eyes think of another man. Or woman lol you never know you might get off so much harder to the unknown or impossible.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mattiehatter:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN