Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Isn't he just adorable?! :)

Posted by   + Show Post

The other day, my ss wanted to dress up in his new army man outfit. My handsome man also put on his old uniform because ss thought it was super cool for him and dad to be dressed up alike.

But then our little princess interrupted their busy schedule of shooting imaginary bad guys for a quick tea party ;)

It just made me laugh and I wanted to share!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:29 AM

428pm
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

cute

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:30 AM
You should take a pic and show us the prom dress :D
Eta just saw it!

Quoting dawnnamarie:

The part u can't see since I'm the one taking the picture is that little miss had me wearing an old prom dress and playing dress up with her!! Lol.

I agree that I'm very lucky he plays with them like he does. We try to have fun and enjoy the kids whenever we can- they don't stay little long.

Quoting chas1217:

I love to see dads down on the floor playing! My df is great about that too but he gets to play cars and stuff with us having 2 boys. I agree you are a lucky lady, not every guy would sit and play with a princess like that, especially all decked out like that :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Your daughter looks about 4. I've met quite a few little girls about that age that pretty much rule. My youngest sister is nearly 6 and she still does.

Quoting dawnnamarie:

He'll deny it though :)

Quoting mattiehatter:

I can see that! 

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I lied, I think It was a hs Christmas dance dress :) I just added the pic in the rePlies :)

Quoting Kitsun:

Quoting dawnnamarie:

The part u can't see since I'm the one taking the picture is that little miss had me wearing an old prom dress and playing dress up with her!! Lol.

I agree that I'm very lucky he plays with them like he does. We try to have fun and enjoy the kids whenever we can- they don't stay little long.

Quoting chas1217:

I love to see dads down on the floor playing! My df is great about that too but he gets to play cars and stuff with us having 2 boys. I agree you are a lucky lady, not every guy would sit and play with a princess like that, especially all decked out like that :)

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Too cute.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:33 AM
She's only 2! Lol, a lot of people think she's older. Especially when she gets upset and says "I'm so frusterated!"

There's just some power a little girl has. I'm not sure what, but it's practically a rule!

Quoting mattiehatter:

Your daughter looks about 4. I've met quite a few little girls about that age that pretty much rule. My youngest sister is nearly 6 and she still does.

Quoting dawnnamarie:

He'll deny it though :)

Quoting mattiehatter:

I can see that! 

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Lol, yeah..... That was before she put makeup on me ! I didn't get an "after" picture. Let's just say, clowns would have been super jealous :p

Quoting Kitsun:

Eta just saw it!

Quoting dawnnamarie:

Quoting chas1217:

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
That is one of those things that can warm my heart and turn me on all at the same time. A man who isn't afraid to induldge in his childrens imaginations and be a true daddy is the most sexy thing in the world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree!! I don't think I've ever been as ready for the kids to go to Bed :)

Plus, he never really wears the uniform anymore since he got out, so I had an even harder time controlling myself! Lol

Quoting BeAmour:

That is one of those things that can warm my heart and turn me on all at the same time. A man who isn't afraid to induldge in his childrens imaginations and be a true daddy is the most sexy thing in the world.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN