Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I'll try not to make this to long, 6 months ago I left my abusive ex and took our now 16 month old son. My ex gets a 2 hour supervised visit a week I also have a restraining order against him. He is only to contact me by email in regards to his weekly visit but I'm still going throu hell with him it looks like we will be in court over custody soon.

On top of this I stupidly got involved with a long time friend 3 months after my ex and I broke up, I'm now 8 weeks pregnant and yes we did use birth control. We are now fighting constantly over stupid things he has become very jealous of everything including my son, which is a huge problem. I want this baby but can't go through another custody battle and don't want 2 kids with 2 different fathers I'm not with. I've been thinking about abortion as adoption wouldn't work for me I'm already attached and know I couldn't give this baby up.

I don't know if I could have an abortion and live with myself but bringing a baby into this situation is not ideal either. What would you do
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:01 AM

I would have the baby......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Ditto. Like you said, you are already attached. You would regret an abortion big time.

Quoting Sassy762:

I would have the baby......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:55 AM
You make very very little sense. You can kill the baby but you can't give it a better home? You don't deserve this baby!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:56 AM
You're attached to the baby already & can't give it up for adoption?? But you've considered killing your baby!!?? Lmao!!! Ummmmm yeah, you're really attached!!
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Do what you feel is best for you, whichever situation that may be. Hope it works out for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:58 AM

You must not be to attached to the baby if abortion is one of your options.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Rookie mistake my dear, but you're in that boat already. I think you need to leave your emotions behind and really think about what's the best option as far add this pregnancy.

When yo make your decision take sometime for yourself. I don't mean go spa yourself I mean take that time to Work on yourself emotionally and on your own person. Focus on your ideals, goals, and kid (s)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:05 AM

you have to do what is right for you. if you feel abortion is the right thing then that's what you should do. same with adoption and keeping it. But its ultimately up to you. i had thought about aborting my now 9 year old dd. but after talking to hubby and discussing all our options i decided to keep the pregnancy.

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:07 AM
How... Can you claim to be attached to the baby when you're considering killing it? Yes, it was a stupid choice, but that was your fault, not the baby's. So either get used to being that girl with 2 baby daddy's or choose adoption. Stop thinking only of what would be best for YOU.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN