Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you regret marrying the first guy that proposed to you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Replies (381-390):
countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Not at all. We celebrated 11 years of marriage in October and are happier than ever. 

iamadramamomma
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Yes and no. I was proposed to once my dh and now I regret it more than u know....I loathe him I want a divorce but he won't give me one. And the reason I said no is that I wouldn't have my kids if I didn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SugarMamaO76
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I regret marrying the first man I married but he was by far the first to propose to me! lol

jthompson1976
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM

i love my kids. but i wish my husband now was there real dad.  my first husband was a basterd...   second time around was the best for me  going on 11 years

sweetmomma326
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:37 AM

You must be something pretty special lol

Quoting Anonymous:

He wasn't the first I've been asked 3 times but always said no.

helema24
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:45 AM

nope i had a few guys propose to me when i was in highschool... one was an online pen pal i had that happened to be in the market fr a second wife... the catch? id have to move to india and live ina complex for the rest of my life!! the first man to give me a ring is the one im married to now!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

matheson7
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM

No, I had talked about marriage with a couple, but he was the first to get down on one knee and ask. We have been married almost 15 years and I have 3 beautiful children.

KeriAZ
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Hell yes. Married a wife abusing child molesting drunken ass. Suffered for 16 yrs, divorced and put him in prison.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bells2000
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:59 AM
nope.. i said no and am glad for it! i lost track of how many kids he has and they all have a different mom....
toybar02
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:00 AM
yes i do literally, i hate his f**king guts, he is a liar, a cheat and good for nothing, im so glad we are not together anymore
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN