Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you regret marrying the first guy that proposed to you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Replies (401-410):
LiliM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Married the fourth one after only a couple of months. Twelve years later, even better than when we married.

Very glad I broke it off with the first one.

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:27 AM

This is a super weird question.

moniagee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:29 AM
I didn't marry the first guy that proposed. I married the fourth. And I'm glad I waited. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 75 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Yes!!!! A month after I got engaged to my now EX husband. Yes EX!! He was a serial cheater and left me for a woman old enough to be his mom YUCK! Anyways a month after we got engaged an old boyfriend came back in town and called me to see if we could meet for coffee so we did.(he was from Germany I live in the USA) after having coffee we went to a local park to talk and walk around. He then asked marry him and come with him to Germany. He even had tickets and told me that his parents would hire me in one of their stores and I could attend school etc. had I known then how my other marriage would turn out I would jumped at the chance.
BAMFSFW
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM

I didn't marry him...thank god! The first one was my high school boyfriend. His family always thought he was to good for me, they were wealthy and we weren't. Ten years later-hes fat and bald AND my husband makes triple his salary! Ive been proposed to by three boyfriends...3rd times a charm :) 

Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I didn't marry the first guy that proposed to me, or the  first person I was engaged to, and I got married to the person that I started dating when I was 16.

mommajenn4684
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I regret nothing. I got two great kids out of it plus if you sit there and regret your past you arent living in your present and that's not fair to you or the person you're with now. You live and you learn.......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellbay
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Well I said no to he first 2 guys that asked that was in hs. I am will the 3 guy that asked we just are not married yet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 76 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Yes ...and the second...

mar1970
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM

The only guy that proposed to me is the guy I married who I am divorced from. For me it's yes and no. Yes, because we never should have gotten married in the first place and no because I got 2 beautiful children out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)