Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think you're trashy if.........

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You still have pumpkins on your porch from Halloween. I mean, seriously? Clean yo shit 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (101-110):
GaleJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM

What I want to know is if they still have pumpkins somewhere outdoors how did they keep the wild animals from eating them? Our pumpkins had become part of the neighborhood "all you can eat critter buffet" before Halloween with the squirrels, ground squirrels, opossums and skunks helping themselves for sure and while I don't have proof I think that either the foxes or the coyote also enjoyed nibbling on them at some point. We actually live in the city of Chicago but very near our county forest preserves and have all these animals and more living in our neighborhood.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM

lol. what else am i supposed to do with it? put it in the trash?? then it'll just take up room in the landfill. why do that when i can toss it over the hill??? that's not trashy!!!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting Anonymous:

hm, i tossed one over the hill. i couldn't dig the other out of the snow, so i think it's still out there. it's not noticeable though. sorry to offend you.

Hmmmmm

tossed one over the hill

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Highly annoying when someone makes a post using ghetto fab language.
cupomeow
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Ha! no kidding. It bothers me that people still have Christmas stuff up, let alone Halloween!

Now may I predict the 'but' 'you don't know' 'how dare you judge' bleh, bleh. poo.

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Easy there farmer sally. I didn't say it was anything.

Just hmmmm

Quoting Anonymous:

lol. what else am i supposed to do with it? put it in the trash?? then it'll just take up room in the landfill. why do that when i can toss it over the hill??? that's not trashy!!!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting Anonymous:

hm, i tossed one over the hill. i couldn't dig the other out of the snow, so i think it's still out there. it's not noticeable though. sorry to offend you.

Hmmmmm

tossed one over the hill

illinoismommy83
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

How would someone have a pumpkin still? We got our mid-October and by Nov 2nd I was using a shovel to get the half decomposed thing off my porch. Yucky.

smurfbitebug
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM
That's so funny you still had them out. Love it.

Quoting kybelle:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Hahaha @ "clean yo shit"

They've got to be all kinds of moldy by now... right?

mine weren't LOL 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.MommyEast.
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I'm going to add that our jack o' latern was thrown out nov. 1st. lmao. We didn't leave decorations up, dd just wanted her pumpkin. I don't think it's groos. it wasn't rotten. still no ball for the little heathen though!!!!1

decembercherish
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM

LOL if they still on the porch they would be rotten

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM

For those of you complaining about christmas, you do realize in some cultures its tradition to leave your decorations up until The Epiphany

has no one ever heard of the 12 days of christmas??

Dec 25th to Jan 5th (eve of the Epiphany)

Quoting cupomeow:

Ha! no kidding. It bothers me that people still have Christmas stuff up, let alone Halloween!

Now may I predict the 'but' 'you don't know' 'how dare you judge' bleh, bleh. poo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN