Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont feed my one year old

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She will be one in a few weeks and while I feed her off my plate sometimes I mostly still nurse her. I should be making her solid food meals regularly but truth is I'm too lazy. Its so much easier to just bf her. So, that's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Replies (21-30):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM
You should at least try baby food .
I stopped nursing at 10 months otherwise I was gonna lose too much blood to those teeth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it ok? She's not gana be malnourished or anything?

Quoting AleaKat:

K

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beatlelovermom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Moms like this make me smh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, thats horrible. My oldest was eating table food shortly after a month. That baby needs to have food. Maybe someone should take ur food away. If your too lazy to care for them PROPERLY than stop having them..... I hope a pedi or someone catches ON before your baby is malnourished and has serious effects from lack of nutrition. PATHETIC!! 

Shortly after a month?

You can't judge her when you messed up as well. Unless, of course, you meant she was eating it after a certain number of months, and forgot to add the number.

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Like, 1 month old?

And you are going to bash another Mom?

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, thats horrible. My oldest was eating table food shortly after a month. That baby needs to have food. Maybe someone should take ur food away. If your too lazy to care for them PROPERLY than stop having them..... I hope a pedi or someone catches ON before your baby is malnourished and has serious effects from lack of nutrition. PATHETIC!! 

ninjakids
by Christina on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Before the age of one a infant does not NEED solid foods. I gave my own boys food of course, but youll notice an improvment with their sleep if they had a belly with more solid contents.

Id make my own baby food..and i plate feed ( off my plate. ) which youve already said you do. So really the baby still gets solids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
She eats whatever I give her from my plate, she just doesn't get baby food regularly

Quoting Anonymous:

She should have started some type of solids when she was able to sit up, around 6 months old. You are setting yourself up for one picky eater.  Poor baby. 

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
That's no better than op. You people worry me.

Quoting Anonymous:

You were feeding your child solids at a month old??!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
umm.. she wont get better at finger foods by sucking your boob

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk till she's better at finger foods I think

Quoting Anonymous:

How long will laziness effect how you feed her?

angevil53
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Your too lazy to cut up some food off your own plate for your kid?
lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
It's actually not that bad, you start incorporating solids into her diet tho, as good as boobie milk is for them she needs to be started on solids
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)