Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont feed my one year old

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She will be one in a few weeks and while I feed her off my plate sometimes I mostly still nurse her. I should be making her solid food meals regularly but truth is I'm too lazy. Its so much easier to just bf her. So, that's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
After one month?
Yea.... Ok.. Sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, thats horrible. My oldest was eating table food shortly after a month. That baby needs to have food. Maybe someone should take ur food away. If your too lazy to care for them PROPERLY than stop having them..... I hope a pedi or someone catches ON before your baby is malnourished and has serious effects from lack of nutrition. PATHETIC!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I know right

Quoting carterscutie85:

Like, 1 month old?

And you are going to bash another Mom?

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, thats horrible. My oldest was eating table food shortly after a month. That baby needs to have food. Maybe someone should take ur food away. If your too lazy to care for them PROPERLY than stop having them..... I hope a pedi or someone catches ON before your baby is malnourished and has serious effects from lack of nutrition. PATHETIC!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Ur to lazy to feed ur kid but u can feed urself? U must be fat if u sit on ur ass all day and eat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
4 moms liked this

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that - if you posted this in the breastfeeding moms group you'd be told that she's fine! There are a LOT of BF moms who delay solids until 1 year old - keeps their virgin gut and they're healthier when they're older, less allergies/food intolerances. You're not setting her up to be picky, she's not malnourished, breastmilk is nature's perfect food until baby is 2+! I say good for you for still bf that much, it's what's best for your baby! Once she's 1, do start giving her more solids - even if you're just sharing your plate that's fine. If she's happy and healthy and the doctor said she looks good and she's had a good constant growth curve, then do what you're doing and don't listen to the naysayers who talk out of their arses!

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Ahh she doesn't need baby food. You are feeding her, just not puréed food, is this correct?

Quoting Anonymous:

She eats whatever I give her from my plate, she just doesn't get baby food regularly

Quoting Anonymous:

She should have started some type of solids when she was able to sit up, around 6 months old. You are setting yourself up for one picky eater.  Poor baby. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
It's not so much what you are doing ... it's your reason for doing it that bothers me. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
No drugs

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

Unless you're on drugs I can't see how you're letting laziness take over the way you take care of your baby.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Can't you make her a small plate when you make yours and sit her in her high chair with it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
At 1, she should atleast be trying!

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk till she's better at finger foods I think

Quoting Anonymous:

How long will laziness effect how you feed her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
By 1 year she needs to be eating at least puréed foods. My son did not want food for the most part til 1 but it was offered and he had his favorites. Peaches and mashed peas are sweet and can get her into food but if its that you're a lazy pos, then yes it's bad. I think you're a troll though, who would neglect their kid like that and then even have the balls to post about it? Smh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)