Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont feed my one year old

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She will be one in a few weeks and while I feed her off my plate sometimes I mostly still nurse her. I should be making her solid food meals regularly but truth is I'm too lazy. Its so much easier to just bf her. So, that's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Replies (41-50):
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM

My ds was eating table food at 10 months. I can't imagine a 1 year old not eating real food.

momsince04
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Why? I use to give my kids table food when they were a few months old, I didn't see the harm in it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Table food at one month is horrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, thats horrible. My oldest was eating table food shortly after a month. That baby needs to have food. Maybe someone should take ur food away. If your too lazy to care for them PROPERLY than stop having them..... I hope a pedi or someone catches ON before your baby is malnourished and has serious effects from lack of nutrition. PATHETIC!! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Wtf? Lol you and I are two ends of the same extreme

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, thats horrible. My oldest was eating table food shortly after a month. That baby needs to have food. Maybe someone should take ur food away. If your too lazy to care for them PROPERLY than stop having them..... I hope a pedi or someone catches ON before your baby is malnourished and has serious effects from lack of nutrition. PATHETIC!! 

virgochild79
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Did that make you feel better? I know this is a group all about confessions and all but, when it has to do with a child, that's when the line should be drawn. You're too lazy to feed your child? What kind of sorry shit is that! So, are you going to breast feed her when she's 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.............? Poor little girl, I feel so sorry for her and I'm not anonymously posting this, you need to see exactly who had the balls to tell you that you suck and I think a CPS wellness check should be in your future. If you're too lazy to feed her, I can only imagine how her hygiene is, SMH.

micheledo
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM
No biggie. Babies only NEED breastmilk for the first year and if you keep nursing, table fod is only supplementary. Keep up the good work!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM
She eats table food when I do

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Oy. My 16 month old nurses too, but he also likes to eat table food.

Admitting you're too lazy to feed your kid is pathetic.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Lots of women exclusively breast feed for one year.

Not a big deal at all. Breast milk is the absolute best nutrition a baby can get.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM
after 6 months old, yes, but 1 month? A baby isnt ready, nor is it good for their body to have solid food that young. It can set them up for health problems later in life. All an infant needs is BM or formula. As an infant, you dont feed baby food or table food to fill them up, you are feeding it to them to teach them how to eat.

Quoting momsince04:

Why? I use to give my kids table food when they were a few months old, I didn't see the harm in it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Table food at one month is horrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

LoganAndKennedy
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Breastmilk is awesome! .... on combination with food for a one year old. She needs MORE for probed brain and body development. Its definitely not enough... please feed that baby food
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Poor kid. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN