Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WORLD OF WARCRAFT!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
  • 47 Replies

do you play? Does your dh play?

Does it bug the shit out of you when Dh plays?

I play, and it bugs me when dh plays lol, only bc we share computers and the same account. My play time is when the kids wake up and are watching their morning cartoons and playing with toys, sometimes if dh is busy building something in the garage, i'll play during my youngest DD's nap time while the other two watch a movie.

about 1 1/2 hr of game time a day sometimes less, pretty much it. My oldest dd is pretty interested in it. I'm not a hardcore gamer tho, I can't sit at the computer for too long before I get antsy and want to clean or play with the girls ;]

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM

BUMP!

Yogamom08
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I used to play. My sad little computer couldn't handle the Cataclysm update. But that was back when I was a single mom. Now that I am with DH, I think it's a good thing I am not able to play because I would neglect him lol he is not a gamer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM

BUMP!

kaysha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I used to. I still want to, but haven't in 3 years.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I've been playing for 8 years, as has DF. We actually met in the game two years ago. I wasn't afraid to meet him in person, because we had many real life acquaintances. In fact, his BIL, had built my computer several years before I even knew DF existed.

I used to be a serious raider and pvper, but now, I'm a slacker who rarely logs on, and even then, only works on professions, farming, and rare hunting.

Paige03
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM

We both use to play. We quit after the new expansion came out because it was just getting old and we had played for a long long time. We both have our own gaming computers so we didn't have to share.

Dippydoomomof2
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyia72
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM

We both play and no it doesn't bother me when he plays it actually bothers me that he doesn't play and we pay for it lol... We used to play alot when we just had one kid but since we had triplets who are now 18 months and into everything playtime is restricted to only when they are sleeping which is like never lol if I want to sleep ever.. Hubby works so much 12 - 13 hr shifts usually 7 days a week so it sure seems his characters never progress lol which annoys me..I get bored without him playing.  My oldest loves to play too shes about to turn 8. I found along time ago its easier to join a gamer and spend time with them doing what they enjoy doing than to try to change them and it actually was alot of fun lol.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Mabuka
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I stopped playing about 3 years ago. One of the best decisionns I ever made.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary841108
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We used to play. then it turned into kung fu panda/ pokemon. we werent paying for a game that used to be fun, challenging and not full of 12 year olds LOL. I miss Vanilla :( I remember when you had to walk until you hit level 40 and that was for a slow mount, level 60 to get an epic. there were no flying mounts, BRD was a 40 man raid and it dropped the best freaking loot and it wasnt an easy tank and spank like Naxx. *sigh* blizzard...you ruined everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN