Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you play? Does your dh play?

Does it bug the shit out of you when Dh plays?

I play, and it bugs me when dh plays lol, only bc we share computers and the same account. My play time is when the kids wake up and are watching their morning cartoons and playing with toys, sometimes if dh is busy building something in the garage, i'll play during my youngest DD's nap time while the other two watch a movie.

about 1 1/2 hr of game time a day sometimes less, pretty much it. My oldest dd is pretty interested in it. I'm not a hardcore gamer tho, I can't sit at the computer for too long before I get antsy and want to clean or play with the girls ;]

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
Angelbabii407
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I play. Xdh played too. It's how we met. I usually only get to play on Saturday when ds is at his dads house. Every now and then I'll hop on throughout the week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mcwife86
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM

i play!! i have a lvl 90 death knight and am working on my first mage (lvl31). my husband doesn't. i play at night when my son goes to bed.

adhaodd1child
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM
It is one reason I'm divorced
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I stopped playing when my infant was awake more than she slept and all of her nap time went to me catching up on other household chores. It was no fun playing while she was awake, my baby was much more fun for me.

I figured when she was awake, my attention was with her. When she slept for less time than she was awake, and those naps were used up by chores, I canceled my account, and haven't looked back.

WoW was fun, it was great before I was a parent but the time it requires once you get to a higher level is too much for casual gaming. The quests required too much time and I didn't feel like grinding out materials for leveling up a skill while waiting in queue for a group to complete a dungeon run quest.

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I play, DH used to. But we have our own computers, and had our own accounts. But any gaming we do is done when the kids are in bed and sometimes at nap time. Never when the kids are up.

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Lol, no I don't. I don't have time for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
My parents divorced over that game. My dad would play for 18-20 hours a day. They were married for 29 years....

I will never play and neither will DH
annasew
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I did play.  My account still keeps getting hacked.    I have 3 lvl 85 raiders.  A couple of 80 and a few low lvls.   I should start back up again.   

Pita369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM
We both play regularly and have separate accounts and computers :)
Wtshubbypst
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I play and my sn name here is my priests nane lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)