Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you play? Does your dh play?

Does it bug the shit out of you when Dh plays?

I play, and it bugs me when dh plays lol, only bc we share computers and the same account. My play time is when the kids wake up and are watching their morning cartoons and playing with toys, sometimes if dh is busy building something in the garage, i'll play during my youngest DD's nap time while the other two watch a movie.

about 1 1/2 hr of game time a day sometimes less, pretty much it. My oldest dd is pretty interested in it. I'm not a hardcore gamer tho, I can't sit at the computer for too long before I get antsy and want to clean or play with the girls ;]

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mrs.Burke11
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Used to play but quit a month before dd was born. Sometimes I miss playing with dh (he quit the same time) but my days are filled with baby duties, school, photography, and making headbands to sell.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rcmama10
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Been playing for a couple of years, hubby has his own but since he doesn't have a laptop right now I'm playing alone. I don't get serious about it, its just a game. I mostly play at night after my baby girl goes to sleep.
aimlee
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

my dh and I both play. We had to buy 2 computers for this reason! lol We level together and help each other out, makes the game a lot more fun. 

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM
We both used to play. DH was addicted to it (he is a major gamer), but curbed it a lot when we had kids. We quit during his last deployment (Cataclysm).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.momo3
by Chrissy on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Never played it. I do diablo though.
SunshineMom3506
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

My hubby has played it since vanilla but recently quit playing because he got so tired of it.He will eventually probably go back tho,he always does.I played it some but just didnt get as into as he did.

Jblaac57
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

we did play, then we lost our computer and never went back..it got old. dh played for a long long time, i played for about 3 years

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM

lol My dh has been playing since it was just "warcraft" he's been through all the phases of I want to play, I hate this game, I want to play, I hate this game. He'd move on to starcraft, then diablo, then guild wars, and then StarWars The Old Republic which I LOVED I had a smuggler hehe. BUT he was pissed when they started changing shit for the new expansion, especially the talent trees, but you know what, i'm actually having FUN with all this new stuff. new dungeons, battle grounds, raids. Given i'm not a PVP'er I prefer to quest and do dungeons but its actually really cool. I made a pandarian mage actually and at lvl 10 you choose wether you want to be alliance or horde.

Quoting mary841108:

We used to play. then it turned into kung fu panda/ pokemon. we werent paying for a game that used to be fun, challenging and not full of 12 year olds LOL. I miss Vanilla :( I remember when you had to walk until you hit level 40 and that was for a slow mount, level 60 to get an epic. there were no flying mounts, BRD was a 40 man raid and it dropped the best freaking loot and it wasnt an easy tank and spank like Naxx. *sigh* blizzard...you ruined everything.

furbabymum
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I used to. Had to stop when I had DS. My DH and I used to play right next to each other. Had some awesome fights over WOW. I have this knack for aggroing mobs.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM

No, but I used to play Everquest.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN