Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dd just found my.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies

My Dd (2 yr old) was asking for her milk. Her cup was still in my bed from her laying with me this morning so I told her to go get it off of my bed. She comes running full speed out of my room screaming (not crying, just screams lol) and pointing to my room. I was like wth? What's wrong? So I'm walking back and I hear a buzzing noise, my first thought is Wow she went into my bathroom and turned on her Dad's clippers, how in the hell did she even reach them, I keep them pushed way back out of her reach. I get in my room and my vibrator is going off in the middle of my floor!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I left it under the bed...... I hurried up and grabbed it and put it up. She was terrified! Now she's saying, "I don't like it!" Can't believe she freaking found that thing... Made me laugh at how badly it freaked her out (I know I'm such a horrible Mom, I get amusement out of funny things scaring her, tisk tisk.)  Have your children ever found your toys? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM

BUMP.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I would've laughed too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
towerjunkie1989
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
My daughter found my moms. Lol my mom quickly grabbed it from her while I was laughing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RichardsMom0209
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM

That is a little bit funny.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Dd found mine once. I keep it in the back bottom of my underwear drawer and she was trying on my socks that day. She thought it was a flash light. I totally agreed and we went to play else where right away lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
unusualmom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Yes. My one son always finds them no matter how good I hide them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Don't have toys, I have my husband. He keeps it zipped up around the kids so no worries. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Lol that is funny but I don't have any toys yet so my son hasn't found anything. But yea I laugh at something's that scare him. Like once we were at my fiancé's house fr thanksgiving and df's sister found these funny slippers that were like bear feet and she showed my son and he screamed and hid behind me it was so funny

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM

No thank god! LOL

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Quoting RichardsMom0209:

That is a little bit funny.

It was! I just wish Dh was home so he could have seen her reaction, lol,  it was priceless!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN