Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dd just found my.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My Dd (2 yr old) was asking for her milk. Her cup was still in my bed from her laying with me this morning so I told her to go get it off of my bed. She comes running full speed out of my room screaming (not crying, just screams lol) and pointing to my room. I was like wth? What's wrong? So I'm walking back and I hear a buzzing noise, my first thought is Wow she went into my bathroom and turned on her Dad's clippers, how in the hell did she even reach them, I keep them pushed way back out of her reach. I get in my room and my vibrator is going off in the middle of my floor!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I left it under the bed...... I hurried up and grabbed it and put it up. She was terrified! Now she's saying, "I don't like it!" Can't believe she freaking found that thing... Made me laugh at how badly it freaked her out (I know I'm such a horrible Mom, I get amusement out of funny things scaring her, tisk tisk.)  Have your children ever found your toys? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Replies (81-81):
Armywifeholcomb
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Lmao
Nope it's locked up!
But to those that say they don't need them bc their husbands keep them satisfied:
If he was gone for months on end you might try one! Lol
Thankfully I haven't needed it in awhile but ya never know...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN