Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please vote- boy names

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What name is the best? ( If you are curious about pronunciation for some of these, just ask )

Options:

Luke

Emmett

Corran

Korben/Corbin

Jules

Abraham ( or Abe for short )

None :P

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 84

View Results

Okay, so I have a list of boy names that both my SO and I like.. We don't know the sex yet but this list is just for boys, I'll make another one for possible girl names.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Replies (41-50):
dawnjohnson5
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Korben
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Well, now you know what I think about the choices. Yay!

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys aren't choosing the name, jeesh. I put up the poll so I could see what other people think about the choices. Just because I made a poll doesn't mean it dictates what I name my child. You have made it apparent you don't like any of them and that is fine.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

So it's not about me naming MY kid. It's about a bunch of strangers naming YOUR kid? Ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a none option. Read it. They aren't THAT bad.. Like seriously, what is wrong with Luke exactly? That is a normal name if you ask me. This isn't about what you would name YOUR kid. It's about picking a name off the list you like more than the rest.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

You need a "NONE" option.

slightlyperfect

caito
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

The only one I like is Luke

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Or you could spell it Corbin.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is not where I got the idea from, but now that you mention it.. I think I am removing it from the list.lol.

Quoting thickmamaof2:

korben is the only one I liked. But why would you consider naming you're child after pepper spray?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Well, I don't really care about your personal opinion at this point. You are just another vote IMO. I don't know why you have such an attitude towards me but I hope you have a nice day. Bye.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Well, now you know what I think about the choices. Does that make you feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys aren't choosing the name, jeesh. I put up the poll so I could see what other people think about the choices. Just because I made a poll doesn't mean it dictates what I name my child. You have made it apparent you don't like any of them and that is fine.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

So it's not about me naming MY kid. It's about a bunch of strangers naming YOUR kid? Ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a none option. Read it. They aren't THAT bad.. Like seriously, what is wrong with Luke exactly? That is a normal name if you ask me. This isn't about what you would name YOUR kid. It's about picking a name off the list you like more than the rest.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I like that spelling more actually.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

That is not where I got the idea from, but now that you mention it.. I think I am removing it from the list.lol.

Quoting thickmamaof2:

korben is the only one I liked. But why would you consider naming you're child after pepper spray?

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I like it too. I'm having a boy also, Corbin is on my middle names list since we've already picked out his first name.

Quoting Anonymous:

I like that spelling more actually.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thickmamaof2:

kelliehelvie
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Oh man now you cant use it

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, I had a friend in school who was nicknamed pillow.

Quoting kelliehelvie:

I still think pillow should be added to the list. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, no. These are just the names my SO and I like.. Just curious to see what other people pick. My favorites are Luke or Emmett..

Quoting Anonymous:

No! Your kid your choice!! Why do people want others opinions? I say name him pillow. Will you go with that since *I* like it?

buttercup627
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I like Emmet and Luke I think you guys picked some nice names :) congrats and I hope you have a healthy little one
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM
They have an attitude because you didn't pick names like David, Tyler, and Ryan, boring regular names are the other names these people approve of.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I don't really care about your personal opinion at this point. You are just another vote IMO. I don't know why you have such an attitude towards me but I hope you have a nice day. Bye.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Well, now you know what I think about the choices. Does that make you feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)