Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please vote- boy names

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What name is the best? ( If you are curious about pronunciation for some of these, just ask )

Options:

Luke

Emmett

Corran

Korben/Corbin

Jules

Abraham ( or Abe for short )

None :P

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 84

View Results

Okay, so I have a list of boy names that both my SO and I like.. We don't know the sex yet but this list is just for boys, I'll make another one for possible girl names.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Replies (51-59):
boys2men2soon
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I like Luke and Jules......I prefer Jules as a nickname for Julian.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Lol. That chick who was being rude to me named her daughter Lucidia... Not exactly your run of the mill name either. lol.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

They have an attitude because you didn't pick names like David, Tyler, and Ryan, boring regular names are the other names these people approve of.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I don't really care about your personal opinion at this point. You are just another vote IMO. I don't know why you have such an attitude towards me but I hope you have a nice day. Bye.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Well, now you know what I think about the choices. Does that make you feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys aren't choosing the name, jeesh. I put up the poll so I could see what other people think about the choices. Just because I made a poll doesn't mean it dictates what I name my child. You have made it apparent you don't like any of them and that is fine.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

So it's not about me naming MY kid. It's about a bunch of strangers naming YOUR kid? Ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a none option. Read it. They aren't THAT bad.. Like seriously, what is wrong with Luke exactly? That is a normal name if you ask me. This isn't about what you would name YOUR kid. It's about picking a name off the list you like more than the rest.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

You need a "NONE" option.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Woof. That name is worse than any on your list. Yikes.... Well then, I don't understand why she's being such a butt hole.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. That chick who was being rude to me named her daughter Lucidia... Not exactly your run of the mill name either. lol.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

They have an attitude because you didn't pick names like David, Tyler, and Ryan, boring regular names are the other names these people approve of.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I don't really care about your personal opinion at this point. You are just another vote IMO. I don't know why you have such an attitude towards me but I hope you have a nice day. Bye.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Well, now you know what I think about the choices. Does that make you feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys aren't choosing the name, jeesh. I put up the poll so I could see what other people think about the choices. Just because I made a poll doesn't mean it dictates what I name my child. You have made it apparent you don't like any of them and that is fine.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

So it's not about me naming MY kid. It's about a bunch of strangers naming YOUR kid? Ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a none option. Read it. They aren't THAT bad.. Like seriously, what is wrong with Luke exactly? That is a normal name if you ask me. This isn't about what you would name YOUR kid. It's about picking a name off the list you like more than the rest.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

You need a "NONE" option.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM

That FL heat is messing with your brain.

Quoting Anonymous:

slightlyperfect

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Lol. Maybe. It is pretty damn hot. I have no idea how you know that but whatever. It clearly says your daughter's name on your profile.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting Anonymous:

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Oh yeah, her name is Lucidia, but I made up the name for personal reasons involving lucidity. I didn't ask people to help me name her or cared about what they thought.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. Maybe. It is pretty damn hot. I have no idea how you know that but whatever. It clearly says your daughter's name on your profile.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting Anonymous:

slightlyperfect

memyselfjo
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Have you thought of Abram? I like that name, it can still be Abe for short.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Uh, no one is helping me. I don't care if you like them or not. I was CURIOUS. You know, there is nothing wrong with that. Like I said, you are not influencing my choice in any way, or any of these other people.

I like Lucidia, for whatever reason you chose it. I wouldn't name my daughter that but I certainly don't have anything against the name.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Oh yeah, her name is Lucidia, but I made up the name for personal reasons involving lucidity. I didn't ask people to help me name her or cared about what they thought.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I like Emmet, Luke, and Jules, in that order. Congrats on your LO! :]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)