Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really really hate this :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
It sucks I literally have nothing. I want to leave my husband I don't have a car or a job or anything. He's not going to hurt me or my kids so I know I can stay I just don't know how ill even get anything. I can't get a job while pregnant even if I can I doubt it'd be full time. We have no money saved up. What we get in taxes is going to pay off debt so I have to wait for months till I can save up and get everything. I wish we had money for me to go. I wish I could just leave but I can't :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

why do you want to leave? 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Do you have any family or friends nearby? Maybe they would be ok with you staying with them until you get on your feet? Even, if you can work part time you can start saving up. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I can't trust him at all. He's done nothing but lie to me and deceive me and take me for granted and I'm not happy. I am miserable being here. For the past two years I've begged him to be different and he never cared. I just can't do it anymore. I want to cry when I look at him.

Quoting km1970:

why do you want to leave? 

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Do you have family that you can stay with? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM
No my closest family is 2 hours away and I want to stay close to him for the kids. I'm looking for work but so far nothing :/

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Do you have any family or friends nearby? Maybe they would be ok with you staying with them until you get on your feet? Even, if you can work part time you can start saving up. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yet you are having another baby with him. SMH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Go to a woman's shelter they will help you till you get on your feet
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Nope :/ they're all 2 hours away. I have to stay close to him. I want to be close for the kids as well as the one I'm pregnant with. Even if were not together he is a great father and I can't move away and not give him the chance to see his kids grow.

Quoting owl0210:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Yea judge me. Idc I didn't realize just how bad he was before I got pregnant the third time. I'm six weeks and I can't even count how many things that have come up that he's hidden from me in just those six weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are having another baby with him. SMH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM

2 hours is not that far.  It would be more inconvenient, but it's not the other side of the world.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope :/ they're all 2 hours away. I have to stay close to him. I want to be close for the kids as well as the one I'm pregnant with. Even if were not together he is a great father and I can't move away and not give him the chance to see his kids grow.

Quoting owl0210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)