Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o if you are 30 or older!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this
IMO I don't think woman/girls period should dress like a whore. I've heard from many many friends that are guys and they would rather be seen with a woman who doesn't show her ass, boobs, or whatever else to everyone that walks by. It makes you look to easy, trashy and whorish!

Woman should respect their bodies, and respect their men! I'm not saying wear turtlenecks and long pants 24/7 but don't show are your goodies!

Its trashy!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

armstrong7984
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM
It is trashy. How bout sun dresses or skirts? I'm 28 and wear those In the summer
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this

I think people should mind their own business and not worry how others are dressed!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Heels aren't trashy if worn with the right outfit!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I actually agree, I noticed yesterday that one of my friends always has her titties hanging out, like on the verge of popping out of the tiny shirt she's wearing. Shes also a big girl, but she wears clothes that are way to small for her.
FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I dress modest, although some don't think so. I do.

I dont care how others present themselves, im going to judge, but like a good safe person keep my judgements to myself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I think once you have kids you should stop dressing like a whore. Unless you're wanting to get pregant again of course.

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually agree, I noticed yesterday that one of my friends always has her titties hanging out, like on the verge of popping out of the tiny shirt she's wearing. Shes also a big girl, but she wears clothes that are way to small for her.

I dont know your friend but Im also usually popping out of my shirts, it can't be helped, I'd probably show cleavage on a turtle neck

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM
As long as your vagina doesn't show when you bend over! Lol

Quoting armstrong7984:

It is trashy. How bout sun dresses or skirts? I'm 28 and wear those In the summer
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I dress kinda modest but my dh wishes i would dress like a stripper. Im not ever going in public half naked but it doesnt bother me when others do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)