Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby daddy drama

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

So many moms here have exes that are pieces of shit. For the ones who do, do you take no responsibilty for not using good judgement?

*THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ANYONE WHO WILL COME INTO THIS POST SAYING "HE CHANGED AFTER WE WERE MARRIED/HAD A BABY/HAD BEEN TOGETHER FOR YEARS/ETC"

I'm talking about plain and simple, the dude was already a scumbag loser when you met him and...?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh please.....call them "the baby's father", not "baby Daddy"...please, please!

OMG......

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM
You picked em, you have no right to Bitch!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM

lol, sorry!  I hate it too but I did it because it fits.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh please.....call them "the baby's father", not "baby Daddy"...please, please!

OMG......

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I might complain about my kids dads but in all honesty I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to young with my first and my second I was wayyyyyyyyyyyy dumb, with my third we had a great realstionship until we went thru a divroce. But right now yea we have our ups and downs but we co-parent pretty well. My hubby now tho is AMAZING can be an ass at times but never heard him to be bad.

Nikki286
by Tosya on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM
i should have left him long before i did i will admit that. I took him back when i shouldn't have after he cheated and lied about a lot of things but I wanted my daughter to know her father but left the minute he decided it was okay to put his hands on me he had never hit me or done anything violent towards me prior to that one incident and he never got the chance to do it again.
cheez1e
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM
The only responsibility I take is that I was young and we moved too fast. I dumped his ass after a month and a half the very first time he had a fit that I was out of my house for 15 minutes and didn't call him to tell him before I left. It is not my fault he was/is a controlling ass.
The second one was a hell of a liar. Took me longer to get out but I did, before he laid a hand on me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:12 PM

but this is what I mean: the only responsibility you'll take is that you were young? Everyone is young at some point in their life.

Do you ever admit that you made a bad decision, 2 of them, before you actually got to know the man?

Quoting cheez1e:

The only responsibility I take is that I was young and we moved too fast. I dumped his ass after a month and a half the very first time he had a fit that I was out of my house for 15 minutes and didn't call him to tell him before I left. It is not my fault he was/is a controlling ass.
The second one was a hell of a liar. Took me longer to get out but I did, before he laid a hand on me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I take responsibility. I was young and naive. I also was told I could never have kids. So our child was a surprise, because he was a rebound. But we wanted to do the right thing and get married. Pfft. I left him after I caught him with another woman 3 months before our wedding date. I had told close friends and my mom a few times, that if we didn't have a child, I wouldn't have been with him as long as I was. We were too opposite. His idea of a fun time was taking illegal drugs and drinking for 10hrs straight. Mine was hanging out with my child and reading. I don't call him up and harrass him for CS, I know I'm never going to get it. I even tried to keep courts from charging him CS. But they did anyways.

He's decided in the last 2 months that his only daughter isn't important. But he'll play loving, caring daddy to his girlfriends daughter. I've asked him to give up his rights so that my df can adopt her, (since he's more of a father than her bio is) but he's all "Fuck you! I miss my child, I'm just too busy working 100hrs a week." Yet, he can go to bars on her weekends and play in his "band" instead of take his daughter. Yet, his kids from other relationships still see him on their weekends. Yup. Real winner.
Kat31
by AlwaysWatching on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Ya I probably shouldn't have married him especially with his family upbringing but he was mostly fine our first 6 years of marriage. Oh well, hindsight's 20/20.
cheez1e
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:25 PM
That is my admission that I made a bad choice. I was young, everyone does something stupid. The second time, I thought I did know him. I'd known him for over a year, we spent hours chatting. How the hell would I know what a compulsive liar he was?

Quoting Anonymous:

but this is what I mean: the only responsibility you'll take is that you were young? Everyone is young at some point in their life.

Do you ever admit that you made a bad decision, 2 of them, before you actually got to know the man?

Quoting cheez1e:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)