Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, my ex and I, have been on the fence about getting my 2 year old boy's ear pierced. Being the cool, hip momma, I am, I say what the hell! If he does not like it by the time he is old enough to make that decision, then we will gladly take it out..till then my baby, my desicion. But I'm wondering if anyone has ever had that thought, went thru will it, and what was everyone's reaction to it? 

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Replies (171-177):
Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM
We let our kids make that decision.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM
2 moms liked this

I think it makes YOU look trashy, ghetto and uneducated. 

A boy piercing his ear is a much bigger CHOICE for a certain LOOK than a little girl with pierced ears.  

Even if you take it out, he'll still have the hole. 

I think you will be setting him up to be viewed in a sterotypical way. 

But, like you said...YOUR baby, YOUR choice.  Just maybe pay attention to the word....BABY.

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Lmfao freak! That has nothing to do with anyone maybe she doesn't even agree with circing , do you know ? Baha how can you even compare the two and what place does an infant penis belong in an earring post ? Topic change in an argument is as effective as name calling lol .Just looking to throw some punches tonight ?  And I have to ask bc I find it disturbing who the hell calls a Baby penis a dick ... Nasty and inappropriate.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

WOW why not wait then allow him to make the decision himself instead of leaving a permanent hole in his ear that he will not like.

I serioulsy would wait till he could choose to get it done or not.

Why not allow boys to decide if they want the tip of there dick chopped off? 

Stephd710
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM

A friend of mine did that.  I hate it.  It makes him look like a little punk.  I have girls but still have chosen to wait until they ask me to pierce their ears.  

Alliemad_3
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I think it looks ridiculous on boys.
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I didn't :)

Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I find it funny how much people are saying NOT to do that to him, it will be there forever but I bet 90% of you saying no got your sons circed 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I watch a boy that has them and everyone makes fun 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured