Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If this doesn't anger you enough to say enough is enough...nothing will UPDATED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

Hacker group Anonymous uncovered and released the taping of an unconsious 16 year old girl being raped by popular members of a small town football team. This rape occured in August but since one of the players was the son of a prosecuting attorney, who is also friends with the sheriff and the coach, this rape was completely covered up, until about a week ago. The sheriff has announced that "You can't arrest someone for being stupid" and that these players will only be charged as minors.

The victim has come forward and personally thanked Anonymous for their support and for bringing attention to it. She was threatened numerous times also being told it was better to put it behind her and if she went forward with it she could face defamation of character charges. She is thankful and once the trial is over and she is of age, can come forward and be a spokesperson for anyone who suffered sexual violence.

http://www.dailydot.com/news/steubenville-rape-confession-video-anonymous/

Related: Anonymous video posted today about the Steubenville Rape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8_8tT4JhftM

UPDATE:

Anonymous has hacked and retrieved more of the photos, tweets, FB statuses, and other documentation posted, then later deleted regarding the attack on this girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Wow!
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Ugh. This makes me sick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I read about that. They should all be shot
khloemum
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM

couldnt be my dd!!! jusss saying!

k_hall1784
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM
3 moms liked this

The presecuting attorney and all involved should face jail time. This is absolutely disgusting.

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM
well hopefully not...but why would you say that? nobody that is raped wants to be!

Quoting khloemum:

couldnt be my dd!!! jusss saying!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Wow. I hope they get the shit fucked outta them in prison. No judge will let them be charged as minors. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Its crap. Anyone who does that to another person is the lowest of the low. With everyone covering it up its like telling them its okay to do. What if it was their daughters would they be so uncaring? Those little fuckers need the hell beat out of them and so do the adults that helped cover it up. That poor girl. No wonder why so many rapes go unreported.

CanInTex
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Sick, seriously sick. I love the work anonymous has been doing lately.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

This has been all over our news. That whole town needs a good checking into when it comes to the students, public officials, and school staff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)