Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does your dh/boyfriend get mad because....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
You have male friends? Did u have to drop your male friends? What do you thunk about a man who gets mad because his woman talks to other guys?? Red flag?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macysmom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM
3 moms liked this
I dont have male friends out of respect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

The only male friends I have are the ones he's friends with.  I'm friends with all of their wives.  So there's nothing to even get mad about.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

edelweiss23
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:32 PM
My 2nd best friend is a guy.

Hubby doesn't care. He knows nothing unkosher will happen.

I have been friends with this guy for 13 years and nothing has happened.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CanInTex
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:32 PM
No dh doesn't get mad. In fact one of my friends stood up in our wedding. I don't have secret male friends though, I have nothing to hide in my friendships.
kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I just think they are insecure and need to trust the person they are with or they shouldn't be with them if they can't trust their SO. My husband trust me so he doesn't mind if I have guy friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
khloemum
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM

this. I have a few that I will respond to or like something they post of fb.  I do not hang out with or see male "friends" outside our circle out of respect!

Quoting macysmom:

I dont have male friends out of respect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Bump
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM
I have several male friends all of which DH knows.

I've always had more guy friends than girlfriends. My DH knows the guys I hang out with we have a good relationship our trust has been tested and strengthened thru out the years. Sometimes I'll go to lunch with a bunch of guy friends and my DH is ok with that as long as I tell him who and were I'm going, and I do nothing to hide here.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM
My oldest male friend is from college, I went to visit him about three mos after DH and I started dating

I told my now DH that I had known this friend longer and if he had an issue with it I would choose the friend over him!
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM
No. We discussed this type of thing while dating. I have primarily male friends, I worked many years in a male dominated field. I told him my friendships where important to me and I wasn't prepared to get rid of any of them for him. But there would of course be boundaries. Before I would go out solo with all my guys to the bar, now, no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN