Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does your dh/boyfriend get mad because....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
You have male friends? Did u have to drop your male friends? What do you thunk about a man who gets mad because his woman talks to other guys?? Red flag?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
VannaMae307
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I have a  few guys I hang out with at a gamer's guild. I am the only girl there. My husband is not worried about me being around a bunch of stinky geeks (and yes, they are very literally stinky.)

I don't have any male friends otherwise. It's hard enough making good female friends.

MamaRae85
by *you're on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM

This.

On a related note, jillbailey26, though we disagree on some things, we seems to be alike in many ways! I find myself quoting your answers a lot! Just an abservation... =)

Quoting jillbailey26:

The only male friends I have are the ones he's friends with.  I'm friends with all of their wives.  So there's nothing to even get mad about.

macysmom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Yeah I have them on Facebook but it is mutual friends that he has also.

Quoting khloemum:

this. I have a few that I will respond to or like something they post of fb.  I do not hang out with or see male "friends" outside our circle out of respect!

Quoting macysmom:

I dont have male friends out of respect.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM
No my so doesn't care... none of my x's have ever cared and I wouldn't be with anyone who didn't allow me to be friends with who ever I wanted just because they had a vagina or a penis.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I dont really have any male friends I feel I need to associate with regularly. I am social though

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM
We both have male an female friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM

No, didn't drop any friends for him and neither did he.

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't mind disagreeing :)  We can't be COMPLETELY alike, right?  lol.  

Quoting MamaRae85:

This.

On a related note, jillbailey26, though we disagree on some things, we seems to be alike in many ways! I find myself quoting your answers a lot! Just an abservation... =)

Quoting jillbailey26:

The only male friends I have are the ones he's friends with.  I'm friends with all of their wives.  So there's nothing to even get mad about.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I really don't feel the need to have male friends in general.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I have male friends. But if that male friend crosses the line and makes me or hubby uncomphy then we are no longer friends. And most of my male friends are also friends with dh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN