Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its leaking EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My best friend said her vagina is leaking something that looks like motor oil. she said it kind of has a rainbowy tint to it. has anyone heard of this?

ETA So I guess my friend went to the doctor and was diagnosed with PCOS. I researched some on it and I didn't see anything about rainbowy discharge so maybe she was exaggerating that part?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Replies (41-42):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
She did see a doctor. And I guess its PCOS.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Well, in that case I would recommend not only seeing an OB, but also a physician. Could be a sign something is seriously wrong, maybe her body isn't processing things qute right any more. Or it could be totally normal - but why risk it?

I also kind of have to wonder...is there any chance she could be pregnant? The food you eat can supposedly change the taste of amniotic fluid so maybe she's about to have a surprise baby?
Quoting Anonymous:

Not that she knows of. She has a very unhealthy diet though. she's like 200 pounds over weight.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Probably diet then. Has she eaten anything new - or in excessive amounts - lately?

Quoting Anonymous:

No odor or itching. I guess her fiance did taste it and said a sickly sweet taste like mangos or papaya or some fruit.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

If there's no odor or itching it could just be a change in diet or hormone levels.

Quoting Anonymous:

She said it has no odor so she didn't think it was an std. I don't know if it has a taste

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM
She went for an oil change,but they told her that her brakes are shot and she needs a new transmission..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)